What's in My Makeup Bag??



Hey Guys!! I am so excited for today's post because I get to show you what is in my makeup bag!!
My most favorite, my most loved and what I use everyday! Now I seem to switch my eye shadow colors and brand by day, but I will be showing you all that as well!

I know I mentioned some of this makeup in my February Favorites post, but I also have some new things to share with you.

Also, I am in between vanities right now, I found the cutest antique desk that I am redoing and turning into a vanity, so I am busy doing that and trying to get everything set up! So for right now I am using a small table and a makeup bag to store most of my makeup! My makeup bag is bursting at the seams because I have no where to put it all! So enough gabbing, lets get to it shall we!


As you can see, my makeup bag is getting to the point where I can't fit anything else in it!

So first up is Face Primer.
I spoke of this primer in my favorites blog post, but it is still the one that I love to use everyday.

This primer goes on so smoothly. It's very moisturizing, and evens out my skin tone. 
It also gives you that natural glow! I just love it.
*** 
For Foundation I use a couple of brands.
This foundation is pretty expensive, but if you are looking for something that is going to give you all over coverage, then this is the foundation for you. I don't use this every day, because it does give you full on coverage, but for special occasions, a night out, for a wedding. Any event, this is just perfect. But, surprisingly it's not to thick or cakey. 
For an everyday foundation I use
Avon's Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation in Natural Beige with Spf 15.
I absolutly love this foundation! I know it's from Avon, but it's not to heavy or thick, but gives great coverage! This is great for everyday use!
***

It's a great concealer that matches your skin tone  and blends beautifully. 
I find that it doesn't crease and has really good staying power.



***

After your concealer and foundation you have to use a setting powder, and this just happens to be my favorite! This powder gives you a matte flawless look that takes away that shine most foundations can give you. Expecially if your foundation has a sunscreen in it. They tend to have more of a shine to them. 

***

Time to contour!
The bronzer that I use most of the time is from Benefit.
This in my opinion, is one of the best bronzers out there! It just never fails to give a beautiful contour to your face! It just looks so real, and makes your face look sun kissed and healthy!

***
Milani Blush in Romantic Rose
This blush is so beautiful! Not only is the color incredible, but just th shape of the rose is so pretty!
Every time I go to use this blush I just smile! MIlani offers 3 colors of this design of blush, but Romantic Rose is my favorite color of the 3. This just gives you that perfect springy glow!



***

Vintage Face Highlighter by Jessica Liebeskind
I recieved a sample of this highlighter in my last months Ipsy Glam Bag and absolutely fell in love with it! I know it's probably not safe to say this, but honestly this highlighter is the best I hve every used!!!
It is incredible! It just gives you that perfect glow, and helps wake up your face!
I gave a link to the website for this highighter, but unfortunately this product is sold out, but hopefully it will be restocked soon!
Illuminating Face Highlighter
***

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
I know that a lot of new mascara has come out lately, but my Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara has become my most favorite! It is just so perfect for me. I like how it extends my lashes without clumping, but is also not to wet. It is pricey of course, but way worth the money in my opinion!


***


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eyeliner
I know this eyeliner is a little pricey, and like most of the stuff I have up here today it is high end. But, this is such good stuff! lol  I really like both the liquid eyeliner and the pencil.
The color is so pigmented and black, plus when you put this on it does not move! I find that it stays on all day and doesn't fade.



***

Now these are my stand by lipsticks! Ones that I use every day!
I have a couple of them to share and here they are!!

This lipstick is from Mary Kay, in the color Whisper. My cousin sold Mary Kay and she gave it to me, just on a whim. And I fell in love with it! This lipstick is my standby, it is such a beautiful nude color that goes with everything, it is my holy grail of lipsticks.



NYX Lipstick in number 565. There isn't a name on them just a number.
This color is a little darker. So this is the color I usually go to if I want something darker for evening.
I love the formula of this lipstick. It just glides on so smoothly and has good stayig power.



Next is a couple of lip glosses.
The first is NYX Buttrr Gloss in Creme Brulee. This color is so beautiful.
it has a great feel on the lips. It's not to sticky or tacky, but it has good staying power.


L'oreal Color Riche Lip Balm in Nourishing Nude.
I am a huge fan of this line. When you apply this it just melts on your lips. Just like a lip balm, it feels like it's moisturizing your lips. It does have pretty good staying power, but reapplication is inevitable. It feels so good to apply and it just looks good!

***
Now you are probably wondering, what about eye shadow? Well I saved the best for last because even though I have a lot of favorite eye shadows I use, I don't just stick to one shade, brand or palette.
I use everything. From Urban Decay, Lorac, Makeup Geek, to Wet & Wild.

 Makeup Geek is my favorite and most used eye shadow.
There are so many colors that I love and use everyday.
I keep all of them in a Z Palette. I mostly use naturals, because I am a naturals kind of girl.
If you are wondering what colors I use most often, please go to my blog post:
My Top 20 Favorite Makeup Geek Eye Shadows with Swatches!




***

Thank you all for stopping by and to see what's in my makeup bag!
Don't forget to comment and like!
Until next time, Take Care!


Angela R.

Comments

Popular Posts