My Favorite Top 20 Makeup Geek Eye Shadows!



Hello Beautiful! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Today is all about Makeup Geek! Some of the best eyeshadow in my opinion! These colors are amazing and my most favorite eyeshadow! These eyeshadows have been compared to Mac, and rightly so! In fact I would go as far to say that some if not most of these colors are even better! I know the price is! Makeup Geek Eyeshadow pots go for $5.95 each, were Mac Eyeshadow pots go for $15.00 dollars a piece!

I store all of my Makeup Geek eyeshadows in a Z Palette. They all fit very nicely in them and I love how Z Palettes have a clear lid on them! I have taken my top 20 favorite Holy Grail shades and am sharing them with you so if you are new to Makeup Geek eyeshadow then you can start out your collection right! (Opinions may very lol)

Now with these all being my favorite colors, I do have most favorites, so that is what the stars are for!
Meaning of Stars!
* Love it!
* * Really love it!!
* * * Love it, Really Love it, Gotta have it!! lol

* * Shimma Shimma
* Vanilla Bean- Light/Matte A very light eyeshadow. But a great transition color!
* * * Peach Smoothie- Warm/Shimmer Another beautiful transition shade! I could wear this everyday!
* * * Crème Brulee- Warm/Matte This color is my favorite color! I wear this everyday in my crease! I just love it so much! Sadly this picture does not do it justice.
* Preppy- Warm/Matte
* Barcelona Beach- Cool Tone/Warm
* * * Coco Bear- Warm/Matte  The most beautiful color! 
* Glamorous- Warm/Shimmer
* Pretentous- Warm/Shimmer Bronze
Mocha- Warm/Matte
* Cosmopolitian- Pink/Shimmer  Such a gorgeous color!
* Bitten- Burgendy/Matte
*Unexpected- Grey/Shimmer
* *Twilight- Toupe/Purple/Shimmer
* * * Homecoming- Toupe/Shimmer
* * * Corrupt- Black The best black on the market right now! You will not get anything darker then this!!
* * Envy- Emerald Green Shimmer
* * * Chickadee- Burnt Orange Matte Such a gorgeous color for your crease, it brightens up all shades!
* * * Shark Bait- Blue Matte If you want to add a blue to your collection, here is the one! Such a beautiful summer blue!
* * Peacock- Teal Matte

 I know a lot of these are neutral colors, but I am such a neutral color girl!
Thank you all for stopping by!
I hope this helps you start out you Makeup Geek collection!
Until next time, Take Care!
Angela R


Comments

Popular Posts