Cute Makeup, Perfume, and Jewelry Storage Ideas!



Hello lovelies! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Today I am going to be talking about organization. Makeup, Jewelry, even Perfume can get cluttered and take up a lot of space in your home. So I have scoward the internet for cute and easy DIYS that you can use to get organized but also updates the look of your room.

 :

A simple copper basket is perfect, but elegant enough to hold all of your makeup palettes. It keeps them upright so they are in view so not only do you save vanity space, but you can see what you have and will use it more often. 

I know the idea of using a mail sorter as a eyeshadow palette organizer has been all over the internet for a long time, but it is such a great idea! And something that I use for my palettes. It displays your palettes beautifully, but also gives you much more space!


Good idea. Use file holders to organize makeup:

Alex drawers of course always work great fo storing your makeup collection. But if you want to jazz the drawers up a little but, this is a great idea!  I absolutely love this!

Awesome idea for organizing makeup:

Storing perfumes can take up a lot of space on a shelf. And I don't know about you, but sometimes I forget about those lost perfumes in the back! 
But, using this gorgeous cake stand for a perfume display not only brings your perfumes out into the open for a beautiful view and decoration, but allows you to be choosy in what perfume you feel like wearing that day! 
I think this is so gorgeous! You spend a lot of money on perfume, and that pretty bottle it comes in deserves to be seen! 
(By the way, the Lovely Perfume by Sarah Jessica Parker shown in this picture is my signiture scent! It..Smells..So..Good!! Try it out!)

Perfume display ideas:

I need a new way to store my perfumes etc might try this:

Two tier cake stand turned perfume stand from Target. Love it!:

On to Jewelry! I think this is such a great idea!
Revamping a paper towel holder as a bracelet holder is genius!!
If your a girl who likes her bangles, you know how hard it is to store them! Fitting them into a regular jewlery box is sometimes a fight! But this stylish way to display your bangles and bracelets is a space saver as well! 

Paint an old paper towel holder for a unique way to organize bracelets :):

I love this too, using a vase as a bracelet holder, I love the look and it just adds to the design of your room.

Organize bracelets by sliding them over vases!:

milk glass jewelry organization:

How easy is this idea! I also love the look! No more tangled necklaces!

how to organize jewelry                                                                                                                                                                                 More:

This is a great way to upcycle tea cups as jewelry holders! Line these up in a drawer, organize all your  jewelry and smile every time you open it!

organizing idea                                                                                                                                                                                 More:

I hope this helps you all organize and make your life a little easier!
I love you guys! Be kind to one another!

Love,
Angela



Comments

Popular Posts