My New Favorite Drugstore Mascara!



Hello lovelies! I hope your day is going well! I have been trying to stay upbeat in this gloomy Michigan winter weather. Every day seems to look like the same and staying upbeat can be hard, but makeup is something that makes me super happy and what better to lift my mood than expressing my love for this new mascara!!

Even though I love my high end brands for most makeup, I can't see spending $20-30 dollars for a mascara when there are so many incredible ones at the drugstore! You will never see me doing that, ever. The only thing I'll splurge on, are things that go directly onto my face- skincare, foundation, powder. The rest is a toss up between high end, and drugstore. One thing I LOVE trying at the drugstore is mascaras. Just recently I picked up this product I saw the packaging and of course was hooked, but the real test of course is how well the mascara works. Read on below to hear my thoughts on this CoverGirl Mascara!


THE MASCARA + BRUSH


Not going to lie, this mascara IS a DUPE for Benefit They're Real Mascara. Same brush, same everything. Right before I bought this mascara I throw out my mascara every 2-3 months, but I had held onto mine for quite some time. 
When I first opened this mascara I fell in love with the brush at first sight. I already have super long lashes, so having a small brush with fine teeth was a must for me. For me, I prefer a smaller brush with fine teeth because I can't stand clumps. I need something with lift, and separation. this brush also has a "lash finder" type of head that's spiky (exactly like Benefit They're Real!) that instantly grabs lashes in the inner and outer corners and for bottom lashes. 
I used two swipes of this mascara and I was amazed with the results. I loved this mascara MORE than Benefits! I think its the long, fine teeth on the wand because it seriously separates your lashes and makes them look so full! 
Overall, I grade this product a 10/10 for sure. This is hands down the best drugstore mascara I have ever used! 
Boom! Mic drop! Yes you heard me right! Best Ever! lol

What is your favorite drugstore mascara? Leave me a comment below!!

Love, 
Angela

Comments

Popular Posts