Haunting Halloween Makeup Tutorials!!



Hello to all you ghostly ghouls out there! Are you as amped up for Halloween as much as I am?!!
Well if you are still unsure about what to be for this fast coming Halloween, please let me give you some great ideas from some incredibly talented people!

This year I am going as the Mad Hatter!!! I have most of my costume put together and ready to go, but I am soooo excited to start experimenting with the makeup that I am going to wear! I am going to take form the makeup that Johnny Depp wore in both the movies Alice in Wonderland and Alice Through The Looking Glass!! I will be posting a tutorial here of how to do the Mad Hatters makeup as well if you are "Curious" on how to apply that look as well!

Many pictures of my costume and how my makeup came out will be posted on this blog as well so stay tuned!

Okay, lets get into these spooky and cute tutorials!!

1. The Owl.
This owl makeup looks more elaborate than it is to create. You can just wear brown and white with it!

halloweenmakeuptutorial6


2. The Skeleton.
This intense skeleton look requires no other costume!

halloweenmakeuptutorial13


3. Cute Fox.
This cute fox or deer look just needs some animal ears and maybe some brown clothes!

halloweenmakeuptutorial3


4. Half Skeleton.
Go for a half skeleton look if you still want to be recognizable. My favorite this about this look is the glittery eye makeup.

halloweenmakeuptutorial4


5. Comic Book Character.
If you have a decent amount of time, try this seriously cook comic book character look!

halloweenmakeuptutorial7


6. Scarecrow
If you don't want to do anything scary or creepy, do this cute scarecrow makeup look! So adorable!

halloweenmakeuptutorial12


7. Clown 
If you are not afraid of clowns, then definitely go for this freaky clown makeup.

halloweenmakeuptutorial5


8. Zombie
This zombie look just requires old clothes you can rip up.

halloweenmakeuptutorial15


9. Cat or Leopard.
This tutorial can either work for a cat, or a leopard. Either one is pretty awesome, easy and great with just black clothes.

halloweenmakeuptutorial16


10. Bat Mask
This bat mask is so fun and different. Wear it with all black.

halloweenmakeuptutorial9


11. (Extra Look) The Mad Hatter.
This mad hatter tutorial comes from a woman who has a YouTube channel named "Charisma Star" and is unfailing in any of her makeup looks! She is incredible and will be my inspiration for my mad hatter costume!! Please subscribe to her HERE! You won't regret it!

Mad Hatter Makeup | 15+ Easy Halloween Costumes for Teens Girls:


Thank you guys so much for stopping by to check out my blog! 
I so appreciate it!
What are you going to be for Halloween? Let me know in the comments below!

Until next time, Take Care!

Angela

Comments

Popular Posts