Influenster July Revive VoxBox Review!!



Hello Beautiful Butterflies! As always I hope you day is going well!

Guess what? I was selected to be sent the July Influenster Revive VoxBox!!!! I was so excited when I gotthe email from them! I have been on the Influenster app for a few months now and I am having so much fun with it!



I appreciate everything that I buy, no matter where it's from. And to have a app that I can go to to share and write a review on how much I love a product, or how well something works with others, makes me appreciate that a little more.


Here is a link to the website to find out more about Influenster for yourself! The Influenser App is also available in Google Play Store.
Influenster: is a community of over 2 million social savvy shoppers that stay on top of the latest product news and expert tips. Review products, share honest opinions with brands and the community. And also test products for free based on social media influence. 


This is a photo of my very own VoxBox! I was so, so excited to gt this and to be honest I had no idea how jam packed this box was with amazing products! 
Which I am going to share with you.....now!

  • SnackWell's Biscuit Thins. Flavor- French Vanilla Latte!!! (Omg these are amazing and have become my new morning snack on the run!)
  • Shea Moisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Shampoo and Conditioner. (I could not believe how good this smells! If you love anything that smells of coconuts, and want super soft hair...this is for you.)
  • Brew & Renew Certified 100% Compostable Pods. Did you know that 12 billion plastic single serve cups will be purchased in 2016? That is enough to circle the Earth 13 times!!!! (This just blows my mind! Comostable cups are now my new go to for coffee!)
  • The Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Fit N' Full Shake. Cookies and Cream Flavor!
  • Body Tech Whey Tech Pro 24 protein shake. Strawberries and Cream. (24 grams of protein!)
  • Plant Protein Complete Amino Acid Profile Shake. Vanilla Flavored. (19 grams of protein!)
  • BodyTech Shaker for mixing shakes and drinks!
  • A 10% off Entire Purchase at the Vitamin Shoppe
  • Also coupons for the Brew & Renew compostable pods! 

I was blown away on how much stuff they sent out!





I want to thank Influenster so much for considering me and in sending me this incredible box! 

I hope you all try out Influenster for yourselves! You could be next to receive a VoxBox!

Love you all and until next time, Take Care!

Angela.






Comments

Popular Posts