June Birchbox Unboxing!!



Hello beauties! I received my Birchbox today and thought I would share with you what I got! I love Birchbox and look forward to getting it in the mail every month! When I see it in my mailbox I get so excited! It's like a little gift that gets sent to you every month!

If you are unaware of what Birchbox is, it is a beauty subscription service for both woman and men! Birchbox lets you customize your Birchbox by filling out a quiz of different questions that helps them customize your box every month! I just love it and the products that are included in the boxes are very nice, and I have to say that I have not been disappointed yet!


Color- Gilded Honey
Image result for Laura geller gelato illuminator in gilded honey
Birchbox Description:
There's a lot to love about gelato (apart from it's deliciousness, of course).
This luminous, warm highlighter celebrates the Italian desserts rich texture with a formula 
that applies like a powder, but feels like a cream, making it easily blendable and ideal for building to your perfect coverage. Another plus? The pretty 3D design ensures you get an even sweep of product Buntil the very last application.

My Thoughts:
Golden Goddess. That is the word that describes this illuminator because that is the look that it gives you!
I love the color of this and the glow that it gives you! But, I also like how it's not to overpowering and it allows you to build up layers if you want.
Such a great product and the formula is like butter. Nothing bad to say about this!
Great for summer!



Image result for photos of helmut lang perfume

Birchbox Description:
Sophisticated and modern on the outside; bursting with potential within.
Yes, we're taking about you, and also this understatedly complex fragrance. 
Top notes of powder and lavender give way to a clean, citrus base, finished with strong cedar wood
and mellow amber.

My Thoughts:
When I first smelled this I thought, "wow does that smell good!"
And it stayed on my skin the entire day! I have been using the sample Birchbox gave me every day since! When I read the reviews I saw there was a 50/50 percent of people who liked this and who didn't. And thought that it has a "mature" smell to it.
I can see what they are saying, BUT... it isn't something that is overpowering in that area.
Personally I love the smell and how well it stays on your skin,  if I had the means to buy a bottle I definitely would! :)

Color- Black

Birchbox Description:
We consider out eyelids canvases, so why did it take so long to find an eyeliner
that works more like a paint? This creamy, waterproof liner glides on effortlessly, allows enough time for blending, and then sets to a bold finish that won't smudge or budge.
The formula contains volatile oil (which evaporates to set the liner), silicone oil (to add glide and retain moisture), and carnauba wax (to increase durability).
Bonus: The pigment level of each vivid shade has been maxed out to achieve 
extreme color payoff.

My Thoughts:
"I've found my moving buddy!" 
lol I always think this line from the movie Toy Story whenever I find something that I love or get excited about! Because I do, I get so excited over so many things and this is one of them! 
The way it glides on and stays on makes this a winner in my book! This eyeliner has wonderful color payoff and allows you to smudge and blend if wanted, but then drys and does not move! Which is something that I always look for in a eyeliner! (I think everybody does)



Birchbox Description:
IN our quest to eradicate zits we've tried our fair share of pimple-busting products-with mixed results. This radial serum may very well be The One. The doctor-developed formula penetrates the skin, going straight to the soure to eliminate trapped bacteria, dirt, and oil to restore damaged skin.
It gets the job done quickly and gently, without irritating or over-drying your skin. The patent-pending YS3 Complex delivers blemish banishing ingredients, like tea tree oil and salicylic acid, beneath the skin's surface. Willow bark extract reduces inflammation and redness.
Bonus: The serum also tackles surface scars and hyperpigmentation.

My Thoughts:
I actually not used this product yet, but I have heard nothing but great things!
Every review that I have seen has been a positive one!
Sorry I can not review this for you as of yet.

5. Devines MINU Shampoo and Conditioner for color treated hair.



Birchbox Description:
We want to protect our color treated hair- but wearing a shower cap everywhere really defeats the purpose of dying it at all. Fortunately, this eco-friendly conditioner looks after out color treated strands:
Infused with protective caper blossom extract, it smooths away tangles, leaves our hair soft and silky, and helps keep our hair true for longer.

My Thoughts:
I love this brand and with me having highlights I love having a shampoo and conditioner that will help protect my hair and help the color stay longer, brighter, and helps condition your hair.
And we all know that our hair can be dry, coarse or even a little damaged after coloring so we need something that will help smooth and add moisture back into your hair and honestly this really does work!


Thank you everyone so much for stopping by! 
I would love to see and hear from you and get your thoughts on my blog posts including future ones!
So please leave a comment and hit the follow button for more blog posts like this!
Love you!

Angela R. 




Comments

Popular Posts