Limited Edition Dior Addict Ultra Gloss- Swatch and Review!






Hello beauties! I hope you all are having a wonderful day!! 
It's Tuesday and today I am bringing you a review and swathes of the new Dior Addict Ultra Gloss!
So beautiful and so chick! I am so excited to bring you my review on these gorgeous glosses!
So let's take a look at a few of these glosses. 


dior addict ultra gloss

This a-dior-able line of 12 glosses features a lightweight texture and ultra high shine. Dior incorporated penetrating hyluronic spheres- dehydrated microspheres of hyaluronic acid - to plump the lips and what they call micropearls to keep lips hydrated, smooth and shiny.

So did their science experiment work?

For the most part, I think so, with the exception of lip plumping. I didn't notice any, but that's not a big deal for me. I'm not usually a big fan of lip plumping (sometimes they sting.)

Starting from the outside of these and working in, the elegant packaging feels sturdy, which I like. I like how shiny the glosses are and that the glitter's tastefully done (not huge chunks), and the line covers a fairly wide rang of colors, from basic neutrals to brights. 

They're unscented but do have a mild brown sugar taste I don't mind. As for how they feel- I mentioned that I didn't detect any plumping, right?- the medium-weight thickness feels comfortable, non-sticky and smooth, and it makes them easy to wear. They also don't creep past my natural lip line, either. 

Here's a look at three of the shades in action - 856 Little Red Dress, 576 Sari Pink and 556 Coral Fantasy.


dior addict ultra gloss

556 Coral Fantasy

dior addict ultra gloss

576 Sari Pink


dior addict ultra gloss

856 Little Red Dress

dior addict ultra gloss

dior addict ultra gloss

From left: Coral Fantasy, Sari Pink, and Little Red Dress.


Little Red Dress.


Sari Pink.


Coral Fantasy.

What my lips don't like about 'em.

1. They aren't exactly budget friendly.

2. They only last about 90 minutes on the lips.

3. I wish they were more moisturizing. 


Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: B

Even though Dior's always pricey, nd these don't last long on the lips, I'm still a fan of the Ultra Glosses based on colors, packaging and shine. 

You might like the Dior Addict Ultra Glosses if...

1. You like smooth, lightweight, non-sticky glosses.

2. You're okay with having to reapply often.

3. You like glosses with a little glitter.


From your friendly neighborhood beauty addict!
xoxo Angela R.




Comments

Popular Posts