24 Of My Favorite Coastal Scents Hot Pot Eeyeshadows with Swatches and Review!


Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful day!

Coastal Scents just recently had a sale on their Hot Pot eyeshadows. Originally they are incredibly priced at $1.99 a piece, but for one week only Coastal Scents lowers the price down to .99 cents a piece!! I gt so excited when they do this because not only are these eyeshadows low in price, but they have over 380 hot pot eyeshadows to choose from, they are very pigmented, buttery soft and blend like a dream!

Coastal Scents has always been a favorite of mine, ever since I bought the Metal Mania Palette, (which was my very first eyeshadow palette) I have always been behind the Coastal Scents name.

During their sale last week, I picked up 13 new hot pots and a 12 piece empty hot pot palette.
I love how these palettes are totally customizable, and not only do they make a 12 piece palette but a 24 piece palette as well.
(If you are wondering whey I ordered 13 eyeshadows, well if you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you already know that I accidentally dropped one of the eyeshadows from my first palette I already owned and needed to replace it.)

Palette One.






Palette Two.





I could go through every one of these eyeshadows with discription of how good they are, but honestly every single one of these eyeshadows listed are incredible! And I would not tell you this if I hadn't tried them all myself. So far, this is all they hot pots that I have tried. But, I intend on buying many more! :)

Dupes in these palettes are:  
Palette one: Persian Peach- Peach Smoothie by Makeup Geek.
Copper Pot- Flame Thrower by Makeup Geek

Palette Two: Tangelo Tint- Chickadee by Makeup Geek
Oatmeal Tan- Creme Brulee by Makeup Geek
Kokomo Cafe- Frappe by Makeup Geek

Thank you everyone so much for stopping by!
I hope you all have a very Happy Easter! 
And until next time, Take Care!!

xoxo Angela R.


Comments

Popular Posts