How to Make Your Own Beauty Survival Kit!


Hello everyone! I am back for another blog post and today I am bringing you ideas for everything you will need to start your own beauty survival kit!

An emergency beauty kit is something every woman should have. And can help you out of a lot of sticky situations! You will have piece of mind knowing that your emergency kit is with you when you need it. These are great to keep in your car or at work!


So grab your favorite makeup bag and get started!


I don't know how many times I have meant to remove my old, chipped nail polish before leaving the  house in the morning, but in all the chaos I end up forgetting becoming frustrated realize I am left with a really bad looking nail polish. So that's why this instant nail plish remover is so great! I can pull it out and that chipped nail polish is gone!

(Just in case)



It's always good to carry with you the nail polish that you are wearing in case of chipping.
If this occurs you can just fix it with just a few swipes! 
Nail polish is also great to have in case you have a date after work, or if you are just going out with your girlfriends and what a little color to your nails!



I carry one of these manicure nail kits wherever I go. After I bought one I was very surprised on how often I use it. It's great to have these little tools around!
(And I have to admit, those little cuticle scissors come in pretty handy when you need to cut something small like a thread or a price tag from something you just bought!

Travel Size Hairspray.




Hairspray is a must in any emergency beauty kit! You never know when you will need a touch up on a windy day!

Dry Shampoo.



Along with hairspray, dry shampoo is also a must have. If your running late for something and you didn't have time to wash your hair, after working out at the gym and your hair needs a little pick me up, dry shampoo can be a life saver in many situations!

Hair Ties!

Image result for Photo of hair ties


Hair ties, they get lost, they break, your friends ask to borrow them and before you know it, your in desperate need of a hair tie and you don't have one! Or you do have one, but just as your putting your hair up it breaks. Well that's when your emergency beauty kit comes in handy!

Bobby Pins.



It's the same with hair ties as it is with bobby pins. They get lost and you find them all over your house, but when you need one they somehow disappear!

Brush and Comb.



I started carrying a brush with me and I use it more then i thought I would! I love having it with me so if at any time I need it I have it with me!

Shout Wipe and Go Stain Remover Wipes.



I cannot tell you how many times these have saved my clothes! It never fails with me, I always drop something on my clothes when I am eating.
These take the stain right out and also pre-treats the area for when you are ready to put it in the washer!

Band Aids.



Never know when you will need one!

Deodorant.




Have you ever left the house in a hurry only to remember you forgot to put on deodorant!?
Yes, you are not alone!

Body Lotion.



With this dry Michigan weather, I am always in need of body lotion.

Makeup Remover Wipes.



I love these, and are perfect for freshening up after the gym, or to remove unwanted makeup!

Secret Pouch for Feminine Products.



Not only are these pouches so adorable, but they keep your feminine products in one spot instead of floating around your bag, and is easy enough to grab and take with you.

Cotton Swabs.



My favorite use for cotton swabs is for cleaning up makeup mistakes.

Mascara.



Whenever your in need of a touch up!

Lipstick.



You always need to carry lipstick!! That's just a given! lol

Tweezers.







Toothbrush and Toothpaste.



Hand Sanitizer.



Keep those germs away!!


This list is a few of my favorite things that I like to keep with me at all times.
Your list may have less or more, but I hope this helps give you an idea of what you could make your emergency beauty kit out of! Enjoy and have fun!

What are some of your must haves in your emergency beauty kit? 
Tell me in the comments below!!

xoxo Angela R.


Comments

Popular Posts