My Most Used Beauty Products of 2015!



Hello, everyone! I am back for another blog post and as always I hope you are having a wonderful day and a great start to your weekend!

Today I am bringing you my most used, and loved beauty products of 2015! I have had so much fun experimenting with different makeup in this past year! And of course I have so many favorites, so lets get started!
Sorry these are not in any order, just a list of my favorites!



I am in love with this foundation!! Truly this is my favorite foundation right now! 
This foundation has such great coverage and is very hydrating! For a girl like me who has dry skin, this is perfect because it moisturizes the skin, while not sinking into fine lines and pores!

Beauty Blender!



Everyone knows the Beauty Blender!
And if you have ever used one, you know what the hype is! I have never had a brush blend the way this beauty blender does. Absolutely flawless blending!

Hoola Bronzer from Benefit.Cosmetics



I just have been obsessed with this bronzer and I think I always will be. I have tried many different bronzers, but I just keep going back to this. It just gives you the most natural contour and it makes it easy to keep that contour on fleek!! Sun kissed glow all the time!! Can't get any better then that!

Lorac Pro Metal Palette

 



This is such an incredible palette and I have fallen in love!
Lorac's pigmentation in this palette is flawless as usual and  I am in awe of the buttery soft eyeshadow every time I use it! It just applies and stays on your lids so nicely.
This palette has 8 incredible shades and it has really been the one palette that I have been reaching for.


Pixi Flawless Beauty Face Primer


s
As long as Pixi continues to make this primer, is how long I will be wearing it!
This gives your skin a beautiful glow while evening your skin tone. It helps your foundation go on so smoothly and makes foundation stay put. Sometimes I just use this on it's own because I love how it evens my skin tone and gives you such a healthy glow all on it's own. Smells good to! lol
I have nothing bad to say about it!

Maybelline Fit Me Set and Smooth Pressed Powder.



I have very dry skin, and even though I use a moisturizer before I apply any makeup, my skin still is pretty dry. And throughout the years I have used quite a few different setting powders, but I found that most just sunk into my pores and any fine lines and wrinkles.
Which is extremely frustrating when you are trying to set any foundation and concealer!
But, I have finally found my setting powder that I will never be without!!  And that is the Maybelline Fit Me setting powder. It glides on and sets perfectly. No creasing, no drying out of the skin, it just sets and looks flawless. I recommend this powder to anyone, expecially if you have dry skin!

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer.



Ahh highlighter...the finishing touch to any makeup look. The cherry on top!
And I am obsessed! Highlighter just makes everything better and Mary-Lou Manizer from The Balm is one of my top faves! I found myself reaching for this over and over because it just sets, stays and looks amazing!

Benefits They're Real Eyelash Primer.



If you hate wearing fake lashes or they're just not for you, but you want long full lashes. Benefit They're Real Eyelash Primer IS for you!  Honestly, I will never be without this. I am not a huge fan of falsies, I like the way they look, but most of the time I don't have the time to mess with putting them on. And the other white eyelash primers never seemed to work that well, or they left my lashes brittle and plastic like. Not the look I'm going for! lol
This eyelash primer you can wear on it's own, but when it's paired with mascara it does it's job and then some! It boosts your lashes to make them full and long, this eyelash primer doesn't make your lashes brittle what so ever.

Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara.





This mascara is my absolute favorite.
I cannot believe how good this lengthens my lashes. When I first used this I was blown away! I didn't even use eyelash primer and my lashes were full and long!
Then I tried this mascara with Benefits They're Real eyelash primer and wow, no fake lashes needed. Just incredible!

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara.



The Stila Huge Extreme Lash mascara is my first favorite, and then Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara is next. Both amazing mascaras and i will always have them both in my arsenol of makeup!


Thanks for stopping by everyone! Have a great day!
xo Angela R.

Comments

Popular Posts