Happy New Year!! Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016!



Hello Everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful last day of 2015!

happy new year 2016 beach - Google zoeken:

Goodbye to 2015 and Hello to 2016! 
This year has flown by, a lot has happened. Some bad and quite a bit that was good, but I am ready fr a new year and a clean slate! 

I have been blogging for a few years now, and this year of blogging has been my favorite! 
So many new and amazing improvements in makeup and beauty products. I have had so much fun  reviewing and bringing new product information to you. 

Happy New Year Rose Hill Designs by Heather Stillufsen on Facebook and Etsy:

In this new year, I wish you an abundance of the best of everything!
Let your light shine and sparkle!!

Peace, Love & Laughter. New Year wishes.:

I want to thank everyone who has supported my blog.
Whether you looked, liked, shared or commented, I thank you!
I look forward to making this blog bigger and better in the coming  new year! Including some giveaways!!

The best is yet to come - Happy New Year enkele kaart formaat: 148 x 105 mm 350 gram chromosulfaat karton mat kleur: zwart-wit-goud​ merk: Kekootje:

Yes, the best is yet to come!

My New years resolutions are: 


1. Working on trying to achieve my dreams.


2. Commit to exercising more and hit my weight goal. (I think that is most peoples resolution! lol)


3. Work on myself to become a more happier and confident person.


4. Give more to others.



These resolutions are just a few of mine.
I love how a new year can be a completely new slate.
So make some time for yourself, sit down with a pad of paper and a hot cup of your favorite tea or coffee, and write down what resolutions you want to make if any. 
Honestly once you start this list you will learn so much more about yourself and what changes you might want to make.

I WANT TO WISH YOU ALL A VERY 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
"2016"

What are your resolutions?
Let me know in the comments below!

Love Always, Angela R.

Comments

Popular Posts