10 Cute Christmas Nail Art Tutorials!!



Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful day!  I am back with another blog post! I am sorry that I haven't had a post up in a while, but I want to thank you for being so patient in waiting!

This is my favorite time of year and I get so excited for everything that comes with celebrating the holidays! Including dressing the part, with ugly Christmas sweaters becoming a huge thing your nails need to look the part as well! lol

So here are some cute and easy nail tutorials that you can do on your own to look festive,  match your holiday outfit and impress your friends! Please enjoy these step-by-step nail tutorials!


1. Snowflake 

20+ Cutest Christmas Nail Art DIY Ideas | www.FabArtDIY.com LIKE Us on Facebook ==> https://www.facebook.com/FabArtDIY:

So beautiful, I love how simple this is! You could paint these cute snowflakes on all of your nails or go simple like the above picture!

2. Rudolph Manicure

Nail Design Idea for Christmas - Rudolph Manicure

These adorable Rudolph nails are sure to impress!! So cute and easy!

3. Candy Stripe Nails!

38 Interesting Nail Art Tutorials:

I love the bright look of these nails! And I have tried these nails before and they are so cute and easy! But, my only suggestion is to let the nail design completely dry before applying top coat to prevent from smearing the lines together! I had to learn the hard way! :/

4. Santa Hat Nails!

20+ Cutest Christmas Nail Art DIY Ideas | www.FabArtDIY.com Follow us on Facebook ==> https://www.facebook.com/FabArtDIY:

So sweet, and I love the old time look to them.

5. Festive Polka Dot Nails!

Easy Christmas Nails (with tutorial!) --- perfect solution if you want cute Christmas nails but don't want to pay a ton at the salon. This is also a great tutorial even if you aren't good at doing your nails!:

How sweet and easy! Just a couple of festive nail polish colors, a dotting tool and your all set!

6. Christmas Tree Nails.

Pinned by www.SimpleNailArtTips.com - NAIL ART DESIGN IDEAS Xmas tree nails:

This is so easy, and it is even easier if you didn't want to put the criss crosses in the tree.
I would use the tape to make the tree shape, and them just use a dotting tool to make it look like little ornaments on the tree! 

7. Frosty the Snowman!

2014 nail art | Nail Art Tutorials 2013 2014 X mas Nails 5 Easy Christmas Nail Art ...:

These are so adorable! I love snowmen and this little guy just steals the snow! lol get it! Steals the snow!?
Okay moving on...

8. Christmas light Nails!

20+ Cutest Christmas Nail Art DIY Ideas | www.FabArtDIY.com LIKE Us on Facebook ==> https://www.facebook.com/FabArtDIY:


Light up the room with these bright and colorful nails!

9. More Polka Dot Nails!

15 Holiday Nail Art Ideas from Pinterest - Daily Makeover:

 I love how easy, but cute these are!

10. Penguin Nails!

Penguin Power - 20 Fantastic DIY Christmas Nail Art Designs That Are Borderline Genius:

So sweet! 

Thank you all for stopping by and taking advantage of these adorable nail art tutorials!!
Again I hope you are having a wonderful day! 
See you next time! 

<3Angela R. 


Comments

Popular Posts