Crown Brush Over Exposed Palette Full Review!


October is here, my favorite month of the year! lol And everyone is bringing out their Fall colors. Fall is my my favorite time of year. I love everything about it, the smells, the food, the crisp air, leaves changing, picking pumpkins, Halloween!! Etcetera, Etcetera. I could go on all day, but one of my favorite things is Fall makeup looks. So today I have a new palette review for you that is perfect for those dark, neutral fall looks we all want! 

The palette I have recently aquired from HauteLook.com  is the Crown Brush Over Exposed Palette. Crown Brush is, of course, best known for makeup brushes, but Crown also sells makeup, but back in October of last year they released the Over and Under Exposed eyeshadow palettes. These palettes retail for $21.95 but, they occasionally go on sale. I have yet to purchase the Under Exposed palette, but since I have the Over Exposed palette I thought I would review it for you. 

The Over Exposed palette has been compared to the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. It's size, number of eyeshadows in this palette and eyeshadow shades are very simular. I have been using this palette off and on since I received it from HauteLook and I am ready to give you my verdict! So here we go!


Starting with exterior. I am not sure what kind of metal Crown uses for their packaging, but it is quite sturdy. The palette opens and shuts very nicely, no sticking or jamming. 
I have never been a huge fan of metal palettes, but I find that I have not had a problem with this, Nor have I had a problem with  the UD Naked 3 palette either, I just find the cardboard packaging more appealing. 

The Over Exposed palette contains 12 eyeshadows that are 15.6 grams or 0.05 oz.
Now if you were going to compare the Over Exposed palette and the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, you would find that the exterior packaging for both palette are the exact same size in length, width, and thickness.



Inside view of the Over Exposed 12 eyeshadow palette.



Side view of just a comparison of the Over Exposed and Naked 3 palettes.



Pictured above is the brush that you will get in the Over Exposed palette.
The brush comes with a round, fluffy blending brush on one end, and a flat brush on the other.
I really like this brush. I keep this in the palette and find myself using it when I use this palette. The bristles are quite soft. The flat brush end I find picks up eyeshadow surprisingly well.  I just find this brush very excessable.

I swatched a few of these shades on my arm, a few of the same shades with primer and without.
I found that the eyeshadow over primer is more viberant and alows the shimmer in some of these shades to really give off a nice shine. Without primer I think these are less then what they could be if you just put on a little primer, or even concealer.

With primer these last all day! The color is beautiful, and zi haven't had a problem with fading.
I think these may have the tend to be a little powdery, but honestly I haven't had a problem with much fall out All in all i like this palette and will continue to use it!
The colors are beautiful, pigmentation is good!!

Thank you everyone for stopping by! I hope this review helps! 
until next time, Be nice to people!! 
Love,
Angela R.

Comments

Hi everyone! If you like what you see, don't forget to leave me a comment, like, leave me new suggestions on what you would like to see in the future! I would really appreciate the feedback! Thank you for stopping by and supporting Lipstick and Rouge!! Have a wonderful day!
Angela R.

Popular Posts