September Birchbox Unboxing!



Hello Everyone! I just got my Birchbox the other day and thought I would share it with you!
This is my third month getting Birchbox in the mail, and I thought why am I not sharing what I get in my boxes every month with you! I get so excited every month knowing that my Birchbox is on it's way!

If you are not aware of what Birch box it, I will tel you! It is a beauty subscription box that you get once a month for only $10 a month! Every box contains 45 beauty samples and sometimes they include full size products! Men and woman both can subscribe! With Birchbox you can also customize your box or buy boxes that Birchbox has already made up for you! If you are interested, just go to www.birchbox.com and subscribe!

On to the beauty samples I received for September!


This is what my Birchbox looks like with all the products I got.

Harvey Prince Hello Perfume

I have fallen in love with this perfume! It smells so good and I get compliments on it all the time! This has become my new favorite perfume! Here is what Harvey Prince has to say about it!
For their latest fragrance, the brother duo behind Harvey Prince decided to mimic the joy of waking up to a warm day with the sun shining and the flowers blooming. Meet the results: an energizing mix of citrus (top notes of Meyer lemon and Satsuma manderin) and floral notes (summer forsythia and pink plumeria traditionally found in Hawaiian leis) that will keep you optimistic even when you get up on the wrong side of the bed.

Marcelle Mini Waterproof Eyeliner.

I was given this in a very beautiful plum color, personally I have never used Marcelle products before this, but Birchbox has turned me on to their brand! This eyeliner goes on smooth, it is very pigmented, and it dons not move!! Smudge proof as all get out!! Also it's waterproof to boot! You can't go wrong with this! On Birchbox they are offering a set of mini eyeliner travel kits. This is where the sample eyeliner comes from.
Here is what Birchbox has to say about this eyeliner.


Every woman has her traveling set of beauty tools and we love these mini liners so much, we created a custom caring pouch just for them. Marcelle's Waterproof Eyeliner goes on smoothly ans stays put, so seat or tears don't stand a chance! And with this range of vibrant colors, you can vary your look day to day while using the same top notch formula. These mini pencils are supreme blendable, but once the formula sets, it doesn't budge. Enjoy four rich hues: Mulberry, Indigo, Electric Blue, and Blue Lagoon.

Beauty Protector Protect Shampoo and Conditioner.

Both this Shampoo and Conditioner smell so good! They leave your hair looking and feeling so light and shiny. These also have become my new favorite hair products! These help your hair instead of damaging it. 


Shampoo
The sulfate-free formula is powered by pearl powder which is rich in conchiolin, an ingredient that acts like the hair protein keratin. This fortifying ingredient teams up with other nutrients that guard against and heal the effects of heat styling (think frizz and destroyed ends). The result is glossy, bouncy strands that, yes, also smell amazing.

Conditioner
It's designed to shield hair from the effect of heat styling and enviromental damage witht he help of pearl powder. (Conchiolin, a major ingredient of pearls, acts like the protein keratin, the main component of hair.) This Condition is also packed with nutrients that up hair's volume and shine.


Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit.
 
Honestly I had never heard of this until I got it in my Birchbox. I read comments from other people saying how great it is and how they just love it. I was a little skeptical in using this because I have sensitive skin, but they were right! I love this product so much. I have very dry skin and surprisingly it didn't dry out my face! it left my skin feeling smooth, nurished, and my complexion just looks better!




This would-renowned two-part skincare system (seriously, it's won more than 100 beauty awards) has a major cult following.Try it once and you'll find out why. The creamy cleanser gently removes all traces of dirt, grime and makeup (yes, even your waterproof, wear-all-day, no flake mascara and eyeliner) with the help of two of nature's best astringents, eucalyptus essential oil and roemary, and leaves it hydrated thanks to moisturizing cocoa butter. The ultrasoft 100 percent cotton muslin cloth included in this kit gently exfoliates, sweeping away dulling dead skin cells and increasing circulation for a healthy looking glow. Your complexion is left smoothed, soothed and radiant looking. The kit also comes with a sleek zip up bag for easy storage and transport.


Thank you all for stopping by! 
Everything listed here today is available on www.Birchbox.com!

I hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day and I will see you next time!

Angela R.

Comments

Popular Posts