My everyday Summer Skincare Routine!


Hello Everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful day!
Today I am going to go through my Summer Skincare Routine! 
I have very dry skin in the winter and in the summer it is no different. So I have to look for products that will really moisturize my skin. 
If you have the same issue or if you want to know some great ways to moisturize your skin, just keep reading! 



In this picture is what I use everyday. Some of these products I have been introduced to through my Ipsy bag. I have fallen in love with these and have found a great routine that works for me so I thouht I would share them with you!

Cleanser with an exfoliant. 


MORNING BURST® Skin Brightening Cleanser is formulated with a unique blend of caffeine, lemon and papaya and cleanses to help brighten the appearance of your skin while releasing an invigorating fruit fragrance that awakens your senses. Skin appears instantly refreshed and leaves you ready to face your day.
Here is some facts about this product.
But, from my point of view this facial scrub is wonderful! And great to use everyday. I love the scent and the way the exfoliants clean my skin. When I am looking for a cleanser with a exfokiant, this is what I grab for!

Exfoliating Gel
Nuxe Paris Gentle Exfoliating Gel with Rose Petals


This exfoliator is one of my most used and and favorited scrub I have tryed!
When I am not using a cleanser iwth a exfoliant in it I grab for this! This has a light exfoliant so it is not harsh on your skin, and the rose scent is even lighter!
I love the feeling of actual rose petals in the gel!

Moisturizer
Be Fine Skincare Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15


Be Fine Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15
with Rosemary, Pomegranate, and Rice.
Benefits: Allergen Free, Fragrance and Paraben Freins. ee and contains Vegetarian proteins.
No Artificial colors, No Animal Testing What So Ever! Clinically and Dermatologically tested. Proven to be safe for all skin types.
Be Fact:
Pomegranate's age proofing antioxidants when used in colaberation with SPF 15 increases the strength of protection from damaging effects of the sun.
I love this moisturizer so much because of the benefits it gives, and the peace of mind that you are using a product that will not harm you with added chemicals. When I put this moisturizer on I know that not only am I adding moisture to my face, but also protecting myself from harmful UV Rays.

Skin So Soft
Skin Softening Body Oil



Skin So Soft is sold by Avon. And is one thing that makes my skin feel so soft! I use this year round, when I get out of the shower I towel dry and apply this all over making sure to rub it in. This leaves such a wonderful scent and my skin just feels so much better. It moisturizes while making your skin look hydrated. In the picture above I have skin so soft in a pink travel spray bottle because I got a large bottle like in this picture. So I use this small bottle and can refill it, I also love this because it is also known as a misquito repeelant! Living here in Michigan that is just a great perk! lol

Lip Butter
Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss.



This Nivea Lip Butter is by far the my most favorite lip cream!
I use this everyday, multiple times a day! In the morning after I get ready for the day, when I feel I need it throughout the day, and after I wash my face at night right before I go to bed.
This moisturizes my lips, smells incredible, and has a wonderful pinky look to the lips.
I used to wear chap stick quite a lot, but now that I have found this there is no going back!! lol
This only costs $2.50 and I tell you what, I am sold on it!!

Aene Thermal Spring Water Spray.




This product is for all uses as you can see in the picture above. I love using this all year round, expecially for after I take off my makeup and if my skin is a little parched from the sun.
It's a very refreshing mist that wakes you up and moisturizes the skin!
Great to keep in your purse, car, work desk, gym bag, diaper bag, ect!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog!
I hope you have a wonderful day and until next time, God Bless and Take Care!!

xo Angela R.

Comments

Popular Posts