50 Things that Make Me Happy + Grateful!




When I started this post, I thought it was going to take hours to write. But, as I started listing things through, it became easier and easier to read all of the things that I am thankful for, and by the end I was in a completely uplifted mood. It was incredibly therapeutic to take the time to reflect and make a list of the things that make me happiest.
(This list is not in any particular order.)

1. Freshly painted nails.

2. My Nephew and his beautiful smile.

3. The antisipation of my Niece to be born soon!

4. A cup of my favorite Blueberry Tea.

5. Applying my makeup everyday.

6. Drawing in my sketchbook.

7. Writing Blog posts.

8. The smell of fresh cut flowers.

9. Reading a good book.

10. Wearing warm socks on a chilly Fall day.

11. Office supplies make me happy. lol

12. The smell of rain on hot cement.

13. Watching a good movie or my favorite T.V. show.

14. Taking photographs.

15. Wearing jewelry.

16. Late night creating.

17. Drinking Coke a Cola.

18. Dinner with my family.

19. Randomly singing throughout the day.

20. The feeling of soft carpet beneath my bare feet.

21. Going barefoot in the summer.

22. Watching fireworks.

23. The way I look like my mom.

24. When a stranger is kind.

25. A bag of Twizzlers at the movies.

26. Elephants.

27. The color blue.

28. Rainbows after it rains.

29. The smell of anything scented lemon.

30. Hot chocolate with marshmallows.

31. Making someone laugh.

32. My Mom's Apple Pie.

33. Finding a good sale on clothes.

34. Online shopping.

35. The sun on my face.

36. A soft freshly made bed.

37. Road trips with my girls!

38. Painting and crafting.

39. Lit candles.

40. The Christmas spirit.

41. Laughing so hard you don't make any noise!

42. Anything chocolate.

43. A warm blanket right out of the dryer.

44. Scary movies.

45. The color of a cloudless sky in the summer time.

46. When all the trees sprout new leafs in the Spring.

47. My sisters smile.

48. A full moon.

49. All genres of music.

50. My readers! Yes you make me very happy everyday! Thank you for your support!

This was such a fun list to create , and I encourage you all to do the same.
Make it a goal to give yourself a little "me" time and write a list of things that you're happy and thankful for. I promise you will be in the happiest mood after!

xo Angela R.

Comments

I just wanted to make a comment in my comment section to all of my viewers. I have been wondering for some time now, why no one ever comments on my blog posts? I am not saying that everyone that stops by my blog has to leave a comment, but I have had a couple people tell me that it is kind of hard to leave a comment because you have to go through a bunch of stuff to submit a comment.
I am doing what I can to make it easier, so please bare with me! And thank you to everyone who has given your support!

Love, Angela R.

Popular Posts