New Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick Swatches!!



Hello ladies! I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Okay, who is excited that ColourPop Cosmetics is coming/came out with matte liquid lipsticks!!!! OMG!! I can't believe it! For all us matte liquid lipstick junkies we are all ampped up over these beautiful matte shades! For only $6.00 dollars a piece it is a steal!! Here are swatches of all 25 shades to help you get a better idea of what they all look like so you can choose your favorites!! 
I hope you enjoy!

ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick

I am going to be picking up a few of these colors myself!!
I hope this helps you decide which ones your are going to buy! But, with ColourPops low prices, it's really hard not to want to buy them all!

Take care everyone!
I will see you next time!

Angela R. 

Comments

Popular Posts