12 Easy Nail Art Hacks, Tips and Tricks for the Cutest Manicure Ever!



I love looking at nail art photos and videos on the internet. I have been obsessed with nail art for a long time. But, with the nail art craze growing to what it is now days, people can find it over whelming and time consuming just to get a cute nail design.

Well worry no more, because today I have 12 nail hacks that will save you time and your patience!!
In this post I have also made sure not to include nail art tutorials that I wouldn't attempt myself! If I can do it, you can do it!! So lets get started!

1. Learn the super easy way to make a heart!

nail art hacks tips and tricks

2. Use tape and scissors to get a jagged design going on!

nail art hacks tips and tricks

3. Or use tape to get a double stripe on your nails.


nail art hacks tips and tricks


4. Or by make tape part of your nail art by cutting it to fit.

nail art hacks tips and tricks

5. Marble nails look complicated, but this tutorial looks pretty simple.

nail art hacks tips and tricks

6. Instead of trying to maneuver a sponge, use a old small makeup brush to literally brush glitter on your nails for a ombre look!

nail art hacks tips and tricks



7. Use a band-aid on fully dry nails for perfectly placed polka dots!
nail art hacks tips and tricks

8. Or use a bobby pin to make larger polka dots!

nail art hacks tips and tricks

9. Give your nails a velvet look by using a certain kind of powder! Such a different look!

nail art hacks tips and tricks

10. Learn how to make the cutest ghost for Halloween! Or any time of the year!

nail art hacks tips and tricks

11. Screw the nail art accessories, use a gold Sharpie instead!
nail art hacks tips and tricks

12. Create your own totally unique nail color by making your own matte polish!

nail art hacks tips and tricks


I hope you all found these nail are ideas fun and easy to achieve! 
I know I will be trying some of these myself!
Thank you for stopping by and until next time, Take care!

Angela R.







Comments

Popular Posts