L'Oreal Color Riche Lip Balm Review and Swatches!



Hello Beautiful! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

It's official! I am obsessed with L'Oreal Color Riche Lip Balm! I am loving these so much! 
This line has so many beautiful colors! 



The texture of these are most definitly a balm-like product so you know they are on your lips as they aren't really that lightweight. They melt on your lips as they glide on beautifully without a hiccup even on my dry, chapped lips. The feel isn't nessicarily slick, but it is moisture you can feel as the finish has a bit of shine to it. The formula runs along the lines of a traditional lip balm, but has a richer feel. So rich in fact, you'll feel like you spent $20 on these rather then $5.79 each.
I think the formula is gorgeous! It wears comfortably, moisturizes my lips beautifully, and offers just the right touch of color for a MLBB! (My Lips But Better)



If your trying to do a little comparing between all the latest lip balm products that have recently launched, here is a little break down...

Revlon Lip Butters are more pigmented as L'Oreal version is more sheer. Maybelline Baby Lips are not in the same catagory as they are a very basic lip balm with an even sheerer color payoff then L'Oreal's version. Plus the formula is not nearly as hydrating as what L'Oreal Color Riche has going on!



The colors I hauled were (swatched top to bottom and left to right)

Tender Mauve (Duller shade of Mauve)

Nourishing Nude (Peachy Nude Beige)

Plush Plum (Plum Berry Shade)

Heavenly Berry (Rose Berry)

Caring Coral (Nude Coral)

Caramel Comfort (Golden Nude Beige)










Pictured above from bottom to top ( Caring Coral, Tender Mauve, Heavenly Berry, Caramel Comfort, Nourishing Nude, and Plush Plum)

One shade that is an absolute must have is Plush Plum as this shade yields the most pigment.
Other more noticeable shades are Caring Coral and Heavenly Berry.

Finally I wanted to take a second and love on the packaging. Revlon's Lip Butter packaging was fun, but L'Oreal's is quite rich looking, They are light, but looking at them they look like a heavy posh lipstick tube. The translucent cap gives the balm a little fun while the gold tube and base lend a little elegence to the over all look!





Overall, I think these colors are beautiful, but I do have to say that if you have darker pigmented lips some of these shades will look simular. My lips are more of a rosy pink color and I don't seem to have that much trouble. I just love the light tint that it gives you, the moisture it bring to your lips, the SPF 15, and the fact that these are so purse friendly! These will defenitly be hanging with me all  Summer long! 

Thank you all for stopping by! I hope this helps you decide which lip balm is your fav!
I think you can guess which one is mine! lol

Let me know what your favorite tinted lip balm is in the comments below! :)

Until next time, Take Care Everyone!

Angela R.

Comments

Popular Posts