Put Your Best Face Forward! My Skincare Routine!



Hello everyone!
I hope you are doing well!

Now, I am a makeup fanatic and love buying makeup, some makeup being pretty expensive. But in the end I would rather spend good money on a great moisturizer then a eye shadow palette!
That's just me, but without having a good clean moisturized face, your makeup won't look as good as it could!
So I thought I would share with you my skincare routine that I use day and night!
Here we go!
1. Cleanser
BWC stands for Beauty Without Cruelty.
This cleanser so nice, it cleanses really well, it doesn't dry out my skin and of course I love the fact that it is organic and of course, cruelty free. At the bottom are some fact about the brand and product!
Aromatherapy Skin Care AHA Facial Cleanser 8.5 oz
BWC 3% AHA Facial Cleanser is a lightly-foaming, soap-free cleanser that removes
dead surface skin cells, daily impurities, and excess oil without over-cleaning
your skin. Natures own alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) gently and
deeply clean and actively clarify your skin without disturbing its natural
balance. Pure premium Oshadi aroma-therapeutic essential oils tone, condition,
and calm-leaving your skin clean, clear, and refreshed.
Paraben Free
pH Balanced
100% Vegan-Vegetarian
Never tested on Animals
No Animal Ingredients
No Synthetic Fragrance
Cruelty-Free Since 1963
Soap Free
Made in USA
WARNING: Perform a patch test prior to full use with each new bottle. Avoid
contact with eyes. A mild tingling sensation is normal. If irritation occurs
or lasts, discontinue use and consult a physician. Not recommended for dry or
sensitive skin. Keep out of the reach of children.
IngredientsPurified water, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, sodium C14-16 olefin
sulfonate,
cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium lauryl glucosides hydroxypropyl sulfonate,
Lavandula
hybrida (lavandin) oil*, Pelargonium roseum (geranium rose) oil, Citrus sinensis
(sweet orange) oil*, Cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil*, Lavandula angustifolia
(lavender) extract*, Calendula officinalis (calendula)
extract*, Anthemis nobilis (chamomile) extract*, Lonicera fragrantissima
(honeysuckle) extract*, Cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract*, panthenol,
allantoin, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate,
glycerin, glycolic acid, malic acid, citric acid, tocopherol, sodium benzoate,
potassium sorbate
*Organic
10% Organic Content


2. Exfoliate
I have very dry skin year round, and if I don't exfoliate my skin it gets really flaky.
So the exfoliate that I use is very mild and can be used more then just twice a week like most scrubs tell you to. It does depend on the harshness of the scrub, but with all exfoliants you want to be very careful that you are not over exfoliating.
I like to use Freeman Feeling Beautiful Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask
I know that it says that it is a mask, but it really isn't. lol It reminds me of a sugar scrub. The directions say to rub onto your face and leave on for 5 to 7 minutes, which is what I do! :) This also doesn't dry out my skin like most scrubs do.So if you have dry skin, this is definetly a plus!


Polution, debris, it's a wonder skin can breathe! This unique mask and scrub works double time to detox skin. First, naturally purifying Activated Charcoal helps absorb oil and impurities without over-drying. Then, Black Sugar helps exfoliate away dulling skin cells for softness and clarity. Perfect for all skin types.

Apply mask to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Leave on for 5 to 7 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Use 2 times a week or as often as needed.

3. Moisturizer
Next is my favorite part! Moisturizer!
Now moisturizers can be expensive, and yes this one is a little pricey, but it is so worth it! Honestly! 
Now this does retail for $65.00 dollars, but seriously this is some amazing stuff! I love the way it makes my face look and feel every time I put it on! And the smell is incredible!
I understand this is a splurge, but I feel that the face moisturizer and myself are worth it!


Moisturize with a proprietary blend of fruit stem cells infused into a Vitamin C, resveratrol-rich grapeseed formula to visibly firm and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Certified organic, antioxidant-rich ingredients and plant oils hydrate and improve elasticity for lasting, advanced age defy results.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
Juice Beauty's STEM CELLULAR™ Moisturizer is ideal for all skin types and especially beneficial for skin showing the signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage.
BENEFITS
  • Fights free radical skin damage and visibly firms skin with a proprietary blend of apple, grape & lemon fruit stem cells infused into organic resveratrol-rich grapeseed.
  • Hydrates and moisturizes skin with organic antioxidant-rich jojoba and shea.
  • Renews the skin's surface and visibly improves skin luminosity with Vitamin C.
  • Provides essential fatty acid emollients and powerful antioxidant action with evening primrose, linseed seed & borage seed.
POWERFUL ACTION WITHOUT
Our formulations are made without parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances. Our products are never tested on animals











4. Extra Hydration
Sometimes when I feel like my face is more dry then usual, before bed and after I have washed my face, I like to put on a Face oil. Particularly the
Mitchell and Peach Fine Radiance Face Oil
This face oil is so nourishing and feels great. I like to put it on before bed because it can give you a little bit of a shine to your face, also because it allows the oil to soak in and do it's thing!

A highly effective face oil packed with powerful natural anti-oxidants and vitamins that are instantly absorbed to leave skin feeling plumper, firmer and glowing with radiance.
The unique formulation, which has a luxuriously powdery feel, contains cobnut oil from the Mitchell farming estate. The oil is mildly astringent (producing a tightening effect) and brimming with Vitamin E, known for its anti-oxidant properties, as well as Vitamin B, which evens skin tone.
Other ingredients include vitamin-rich apricot kernel oil, coconut oil and wheat germ oil to protect against oxidative stress.
The Fine Radiance Face Oil is delicately fragranced with Mitchell and Peach’s Flora No.1 fragrance, a blend of uplifting floral essences including rose, lavender and ylang-ylang.



Thank you for stopping by!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Take Care!

Angela R.



Comments

Popular Posts