My Favorite Nude Lipsticks and Lip Glosses! Drugstore and High End!



Hello Everyone! I hope your day is going well!
I am doing great and am so excited for Spring!
New makeup lines for Spring coming out, & all that stuff!
So since the weather is getting a little warmer and pastel colors are everywhere,  I have been wanting to break out my nude lipsticks and lip glosses! From high end to drug store brands, some old standbys and some new,  these are my top favorites!
 
1.
Mac Lipstick in Hue
 
 
 
2.
Mac Lipstick in Myth
 
3.
Mac Lipstick in Crème D' Nude
 
 
4.
 Mac Lipstick in Peachstock
 
 
5.
Maybelline Blushing Beige Lipstick
 
 
6.
 Wet & Wild Mega last Lipstick in Bare it All
 
 
7.
Milani Nude Crème Lipstick
 
 
 8.
Revlon Soft Nude Lipstick
 
 
9.
Bite Beauty Lipstick in Musk
 
 
 10.
Bite Beauty Lipstick in Lychee
 
 
 
 11.
NYX Butter Gloss in Crème Brulee
 
 
12.
NYX Butter Gloss in Fortune Cookie
 
 
13.
Almay Lip Gloss in Rosy Lipped
 
 
 
 
14.
Buxom Lip Gloss in White Russian
 
 
15.
Buxom Lip Gloss in Dolly
 
 
16.
Milani Lip Gloss in Bare Secret
 
17.
L'Oreal Color Riche Lip Balm in Nourishing Nude
 
 
( Just a side note, I love all of these colors, but the L'Oreal Color Riche Lip Balm is something all in it's own category! I love this stuff so much. It is moisturizing, soft and it just melts on our lips. It's not to thin or sticky, it feels like a lip balm! I know that these have ben out for a while, but hey are still going strong and I love all of them! lol)
 
Thank you all for stopping by!
I am in love with all of these colors! They all look great and work great for all skin types!
 
What is your favorite Nude Lipstick?
Have a great day all!
 
<3 Angela



Comments

Popular Posts