Best Cruelty Free Beauty Products of 2015!


 
 
Hi Guys! As always I hope you all are having a fantastic day!
My day has went very well! I finally got a new computer! My last computer decided to quit on me, so I have been in limbo for quite a while going back and forth to my sisters house just to use her computer! It's been hard trying to get my blog posts up, but you gotta do what you gotta do right!!
It feels so good to have my own computer again!
 
So in light of that, before I get ready for bed because it's getting late :), I decided that I am going to post the Best Cruelty Free Beauty Brands for 2015!!
 
I am so excited for this updated list, I love that they do this for us so we know what brands are cruelty free. Which for me is a big check on my list of things that I like to see in my beauty products!
I hope this helps and gives you a little piece of mind when using some of these brands!
 
 
Best Cruelty Free Beauty Brands for 2015 - makeup, nail polish, perfume, bath & body, skincare, hair and tools.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by! Take care!
<3Angela

Comments

Popular Posts