Shabby to Chic! D.I.Y Home Decor!



Hello everyone! I hope your day is going great! Today I feel like putting up some D.I.Y projects!
Like I've said before, winter in Michigan can be pretty boring, unless you're really into winter sports, (without the exception of going sledding now and again) I am not.

Hanging around the house with nothing to do? Well lets put our hands to work with some Do It Yourself projects and ideas!

Hand Painted outdoor welcome Sign by Woodworks10 on Etsy, $40.00
 
Welcome Sign!
Make your own Welcome sign that you can decorate for each season!
 
I am planning on making this for an outside decoration, but you can use it inside as well.
I love the mason jar with the flowers. You can change out different colors for different seasons and holidays!
 
Can Can Dancer: Shabby Chic Chandelier/Wind Chime
 
So beautiful, and completely unique! I am in awe of this! Such beautiful work, and you could basically hang anything you wanted on it to make it your own!
I have seen keys like this for sale at Michaels before, they would be perfect for this! Or any old keys would work! Maybe even old jewelry, maybe...
 
 
 

This is such a great way to get organized! Super cute nd you can also design this to suit you!
Save different sized containers, decorate them and put them together, if you wanted it to be stationary just glue them together! I think the tall one in the middle might be a Pringles container? lol
But, you can see with a little imagination all the things you can create!


 
 
I have made one of these myself out of an old 6 payne window. I bought some chicken wire and attached it to the back! Now I use it for notes, pictures, cards, banners, practically everything!
You can do this with a picture frame or like I did with a large window.

I hope you all like these D.I.Y projects, and that it helps with the winter blues!
Thank you for stopping by!
Take care.
Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts