Organics is the way! Beneficial products for you!



Hello everyone! First I want to start off by saying Happy New Year!! I hope you all are having a great start to your new year! I have my resolutions listed and I am ready to (hopefully) accomplish them! Fingers crossed! lol

Today I am going to be talking more about natural beauty products. Now most of us woman know that a lot of our money goes into beauty products. And most of them we don't know what's in them. So here are some products that you can make in your very own home! And some great Organic products that I have been loving lately!
So lets get to it!

First off is a Lemon Salt Scrub!
DIY Lemon Salt Scrub - great DIY Christmas gift idea
 
Lemon (Or Lime) Sugar (Or Salt) Scrub
Ingredients:
1/2 cup sugar or 1/2 cup salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice

Directions:
1  Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
2  Apply to hands or feet above the tub or sink, so you don’t make a mess. Scrub thoroughly for 2-3 minutes.
3  When done scrubbing, rinse briefly with lukewarm water and pat dry.
4  Apply your favorite moisturizer if desired.

This recipe is so easy for people just starting out with making there own scrubs.
What I like about making my own body scrubs is the fact that I know what I am putting into it.
And you can customize what you want put into it, being organic ingredients or not.
They are fun to make and so nice to use. They also make for great gifts.




 
 diy-orange-sugar-scrub
 
You Will Need:
1 Orange (3-4 tbs. of orange juice)
3 tbs. Orange zest from the orange
  • 1. Using a grater, grate 3 tbs. of orange zest from the orange. Once you have the zest, cut the orange in half and juice it to get  3-4 tbs. of  juice.
    2. Next, in a medium size bowl, combine the coconut oil, sugar, orange juice and orange zest and mix well.
  • After you are done mixing up your scrub, you can keep it in a mason jar or jelly jar of your choice.
  • Here are some printable labels for your jars! These are great to label your jars for yourself or for a gift.
    diy-orange-sugar-scrub-printable-gift-tags




This Nourish Organic Face Cleanser has become one of my favorite face cleansers.
It is great for all skin types and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean.
With this organic product, you don't have to worry about added chemicals!
Moisturizing Organic Face Cleanser
With Cucumber + Watercress
  • Fragrance-free formula cleanses without drying or irritating
  • Penetrates deep into pores to dissolve dirt, oil and makeup
  • Packed with vitamins and antioxidants to nourish skin
This gentle cleanser washes away impurities without drying, irritating or causing redness. Cucumber hydrates and soothes. Watercress, rich in antioxidants, helps protect skin from free radical damage. Fragrance-Free. Alcohol-Free. Gluten-Free. Cruelty Free. Vegan
 
 


Be Fine Food Skin Care is a daily moisturizer with SPF 15 with Rosemary, Pomegranate, & Rice.
Allergen Free fragrance, Parabin Free, with Vegetarian proteins.
I am loving this so much. I use it every day and it makes my skin feel so soft!

The benefits are incredible. No artificial colors, No Animal Testing whatsoever! Clinically and Dermatologically tested. Proven to be safe and effective for all skin types!
 


Alba Un-Petroleum Jelly has been one of my favorite stand by products for a long time. My skin gets so dry, expecially in the winter. I apply this after I wash my face and it really helps with dry, chapped skin!

I highly recommend all of these products because I have personally used them myself!
I hope you all like and try these out!
Thank you for stopping by!

Take care and I will see you next time!!
Love,
Angela

Comments

Popular Posts