January Ipsy Glam Bag!



Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a fantastic day!

A few days agao I recieved my Ipsy Glam Bag for January. This January marks ! years since I started my subscription to Ipsy. My sister and I both have a subscription and we can not wait for our glam bags to show up every month! For those of you who have never heard of Ipsy, Ipsy is a beauty subscription that costs you a flat rate of only $10.00 dollars a month! And with that subscription you get 4 to 5 beauty products from different companies for you to try out!

A lot of the time your Glam Bags comes with full sized products, you deffinetly get your money back!
So here is what I recieved in my January 2015 Ipsy Glam Bag!
 
This is the Elizabeth Mott All over Eyeshadow Brush.
This eyeshadow brush is SO soft with its 100% synthetic bristles.
I love the color of this brush and the bristles are so soft that it make putting eyeshadow on effortlessly! I love and would totally recommend these brushes!
 
Probelle Into the Blue Nail Laquer Full size bottle.
I love this color so much! It is a great color to wear all year round!
This polish spreads on very nice, it evens itself out and has great opacity!
Honestly I have never used or heard of this nail laquer before, but after using it, I deffinetly am a new customer!
 
Pacifica Mineral Coconut Eyeshadow.
 
An incredibly innovative formula that pushes natural makeup and mineral color to new bounds. Rich, lasting, creaseless eye shadows are infused with coconut water for a velvety, cream-like finish.

Formulated without: Phthalates, parabens, carmine, beeswax, lanolin, mineral oils, propylene glycol, petroleum and FD& C colors (along with other nasties you do not want on your skin). No animal testing. Gluten-free, 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
 
I wanted to put in some facts about this product, because honestly Pacifica has been one of my top makeup brands for some time. There products are great!
I recieved this color in my Ipsy bag and am always excited when I recieve Pacifica in my Ipsy bag. I found out about Pacifica when I recived a lotion from Pacifica in my very first glam bag in the scent Tuscan Blood Orange. I instantly fell in love with the scent and have been hooked ever since!
I highly recommend that you check it out! This color is also great for a cheek highlight!
 
Now I have heard of Hikari, but never got the chance to try it out.
So when I saw I got thi in my Ipsy bag I was very excited to try it out!
I have heard only good things from Hikari, and I have no complaints!
I recieved this in the shade Storm, which is a slate grey color.
This eyeliner glides on smoothly and smudges nicely if your going for a smokey eye!
 
 
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Face Moisturizer.
Juice Beauty's STEM CELLULAR™ Moisturizer infuses a proprietary blend of fruit stem cells into a Vitamin C, resveratrol-rich grapeseed formula to firm and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Certified organic ingredients hydrate and improve elasticity for lasting, advanced age defy results.

Key Benefits:
• Fights free radical skin damage and firms skin with a proprietary blend of apple, grape & lemon fruit stem cells.
• Hydrates and moisturizes skin with organic antioxidant-rich jojoba and shea.
• Increases cellular turnover and improves skin luminosity with Vitamin C.
• Provides essential fatty acid emollients and powerful antioxidant action with evening primrose, linseed seed & borage seed.
 
 
Well that is it for my January Ipsy Glam Bag!
If you haven't already, check out www.ipsy.com you will not regret it!
Thank you all for taking the time to stop by!
 
I will see you all next time!
 
Angela

Comments

Popular Posts