December Monthly Favorites!



Hello everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! My Christmas this year was great! My Nephew is one year old and it was great watching him expirience everything for the first time! I just can't believe that Chritmas is over aready! It always happens that way it seems.
But, I got some great gifts and some other products that I have used this month that I just have to share with you! And I completely recommend these products to everyone!
So here are my favorite things of December!

I was at Bath and Body Works Christmas shopping and I checked out their new scent A Thousand Wishes! Oh my goodness, does this smell so good!
It's got a sweet, luxurious smell that I instantly fell in love with, so I had to buy some!
I have the Body wash, Body spritz, and purfume.
You should deffinetly check this scent out, it will easily become one of your favorites!
 
 
This next favorite is a little expensive, but one of my newest favorites!
This mascara is from Tarte Cosmetics It is their Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
I got a sample of this mascaa in my Ipsy Glam Bag and I have fallen in love with it!
The color I got was black. It is very pigmented, meaning that it is very black. It visably extends yor lashes, it's not to wet or dry and one of the things I really like was the brush. It pulls through my lashes very well letting the mascara do it's job! Living for it!
 

 
First off is this Suave Sleek Hair Cream!
After I wash my hair, I always put a sleekener in to help with frizz and fly aways, but this sleek hair cream is great because this product is for dry hair!
After you style your hair, squirt a pea sized amount into your hands and smooth that frizz away! It gives your hair a soft, silky look.
This is very inexpensive and works great for all hair types!
 
 
 
I picked some of this up a few weeks ago because I have such dry skin, but in the winter my skin is twice as worse. Expecially my feet. I was into K-Mart when I saw this. I had seen it on T.V. before and wondered how well it worked. It costs $7.00
I tryed it and loved it! It says to put it on your feet before bed and let it sit all night.
When you wake up in the morning your feet are so soft and you can really feel the diffrence.
After using O'keeffes Working Feet and seeing how well it works, I decided to get my Dad the O'keeffes Working Hands for Christmas. He is a truck driver and works outside all day. In the winter his hands get so chapped and split, that I just had to buy this for him.
This is great for all skin types.
 
 
Michael Todd True Organics
This Jojoba Charcoal facial scrub is deffinetly one of my favorites!
I have looked up some information about this scrub you can read just for your benefit because since I have been using this I have noticed a good change in my skin. I have less breakouts, my skin is brighter and softer. This is just one of my go to products for my face because it is so gentle and affective.
Like with most facial scrubs, you can over exfoliate. And some exfoliates are to coarse for the skin which will cause microlacerations in the skin. This is caused from a harsh exfoliate, scrubing to hard or over exfoliating. You should only be exfoliating your skin once to twice a week!
That is what is so nice with this, it has a light exfoliant in it that will not cause you to have microlacerations. Here is some information on this product.
 
Unique polishing facial scrub using Jojoba Wax Beads and Activated Charcoal to effectively remove dead skin, impurities and toxins. Jojoba Wax Beads provide gentle exfoliation without leaving microlacerations on delicate skin. Highly absorbent Activated Charcoal penetrates deeply into pores to draw out impurities and toxins. Refines texture and encourages skin renewal, leaving skin smooth and refreshed.
All skin types will benefit from this facial scrub but especially gentle for dry, sensitive and blemished skin  
 
 
I hope you all enjoyed seeing some of my favorite things for December!
I will be back soon! But, until then..Be Nice To People!
Love,
Angela
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts