D.I.Y Tuesday!!


Hello everyone! Thank you for joining me today!
It's D.I.Y Tuesday! And today I have brought you some super easy D.I.Y crafts you can make in your own home, in your own spare time. Fall is right around the corner, and I am itching to make some projects to bring to a few craft shows I have line up!
I hope you enjoy and that it brings you ideas for you Fall projects!


For once, the ubiquitous mason jar isn't the star of a DIY hack—we focused on its cap instead. #countryliving #crafts #masonjars
 
Mason Jar Lid Coasters!
I have actually made these before and they are super easy!
They have made these in the picture from old mason jar lids, but you can make these from new ones.
Project Instructions:
Get yourself some wide mouth mason jar lids.
A roll of cork, or self adhesive cork.
And if you desire to, you can buy a stamp that would match your decore or one that has a cute saying! You can also paint your lids to match as well!
 
1. Trace around the inner lid onto your cork, then cut out the circles.
2. Place the lid inside and then glue your cork circle inside your lid.
3. If you are using a stamp, I prefer to stamp the cork circle before placing it inside the lid.
4. Let dry and you are finished!
Super cute and great for you home or den!
How to create custom rings out of vintage buttons.     #diyjewelry #crafts
Button Rings.
Most of us have old buttons laying around the house. Put them to good use by making this cute project!
What you will need:
Buttons
Ring basses of your color and design.
Thn all you have to do is glue the buttons to your ring basses and let dry.
If you have a button that has a loop on the back, you can take that off with some wire cutters, then use sand paper to sand it down so it's not so sharp.
Old Drawers into Porch Planters
I am loving this idea. And I wish I would have found it at the beginning of summer.
I know we are headed into Fall, but I just had to share this because I thought it was so cute!
It would be great year round, in the summer I would fill this with tons of flowers, but in the winter maybe some silk flowers would look great as well?
Christmas ornaments balsam and clove scented mixed country cottage patterns red beige black tan for your tree SET OF 8
Christmas Ornaments!
Or any time of year!
These ornaments are made up of Balsam and Clove spices.
You could use any spice that appeals to you.
I would tie up all the spices in some cheese cloth and then sew some fabric around it like they have here. Adding a string at the top if you prefer to use these as ornaments.
They would also be great to put into dresser drawers or closets, and make a great gift any time of year!

Easy-to-follow directions to make a tray from a picture frame using a piece of your favorite fabric!
I sctually have one of these.
I bought mine at a garage sale.
It wa a empty frame with the glass inside and someone had put the handles on already.
I took it home and put my own pictures inside it. I absolutly love it and you could have one to!
Very simple and these make for a great conversation piece.
In this project all you have to do is get a wooden frame and some drawer pulls.
Attach the drawer pulls to both sides of the frame.
On the inside of your frame, add a tea towel or a grain sack like they have added here.
You can also add pictures if you choose to!
No limit to your imagination in this project!
DIY Toilet Paper Rolls Wall Decor Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
Abstract Wall Hanging.
I have made these before and they are super easy!
Get ready to save up your paper towel rolls and toilet paper rolls, because that is what you will need for this project!
Along with some paint if you decide to paint them.
First flatten your paper towel roll and then cut 1 inch pieces along the tube.
These will be your petals.
Then glue them together to make a flower.
It takes about 5 to 6 petals to make a flower.
Make the flowers first and then hot glue them all together to make one big piece!
You can make this as big or as small as you like!
Also any color or multiple colors would be pretty!
 
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!!
 
I hope you all have a Happy Crafting Day!
God Bless!
 
Angela

Comments

Popular Posts