My favorite Youtubers of the month!


Hello everyone! I am back today to show you my favorite Youtubers of the month!
These are some of my absolute favorites that I watch religiously! And thought I would share them with you so you can get to know them as well!

First off is Jen from www.cookiescupcakesandcardio.com!
She is a very talented baker! I am in awe of her talent!

This is one of my favorite videos of hers. It's just so colorful!
 
 
Next is Sandi from www.cutepolish.com
She is the best at nail design, and she is the one who has really gotten me into nail art and has shown many viewers that nail art can be easy!
 
 
 
Next up is Sarah from SoCraftastic!
I have been watching her channel for years and she has taught me so many cute crafts from polymer clay creations to duct tape projects and so much more! That's what I love about her channel, besides her bubbley personality, she always has something different to show us!
 

 
Meet Ann from AnneorShine  http://LifeAnnStyle.com  is all about DIY's! Her style and talent for do it yourself projects is amazing!
 
 
 
I hope you all enjoy these Youtube videos and go and Subscribe to them!
I am subscribed to a lot of other channels, but there are so many Youtubers and so little time!
So until next time I hope you all have a fantastic day and God Bless!
 
Angela
 

 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts