D.I.Y projects for old Books!


Hello everyone!
I hope you are having a great day!

Most people, at least I do, have old books sitting around there house collecting dust. If you're brave enough to use these books in these projects, this is for you! Unlike me, for some reason it takes a lot for me to cut up a book or use them in another project, even though these are really cool! I'm the kind of person who hates to bend the spine of a book, let alone teat pages out of them! lolcrafts from books | Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Make a Book Page Pencil Cup
This idea is very cool, this is a great addition to your desk or work area! Take a old soup can and pages from a old or new book, and trace around the can to make the same size hole in as many pages as you want. I would probably recomend glueing the pages together. But I just love this, it would be a great conversation piece!
Very clever new use for old books - DIY book planter/vase.
Take some silk flowers and slip them into a couple of old books!
Great for a table center piece!
9 DIY Projects Made From Old Books | Art Of Upcycling - DIY Ready | Projects | Crafts | Recipes
Now this is amazing to me! What a great idea, I'm not sure how they really acomplished this, but I just thought it was awesome and would love something like this for my bedroom!
book page hearts by lila
I have made a bunch of these for Valentines Day, but not from old books.
These are super easy to make and are so cute. Cut two srips of paper the length of the page about 1 inch wide. Then continue cutting two strips at a time, but make sure to cut a inch off the top of all of the strips until every two strips are shorter then the other. Stack your strips together from longest to shortest, fold them in half and staple the crease. Then one at a time fold down each strip and staple them. When you have all the strips folded down, you will see that it forms a heart shape!
it's a useful thing for those who want to get rid of their old books :)
These are so easy and great decoration for parties! If you know how to make a fan from paper, you can make these!
DIY iPhone dock... in an old book! #diy
Now this is so awsome! This is a phone charger dock to hide your charger cords! Cut a hole in the top of the cover of your book and voila! I just love this idea!
There is nothing like a stack of old books.  The words may be common enough, but it is their arrangement and the very soul of the book that sets them apart.
This idea is great to keep books standing up and it gives them a different look!
Great idea if you wanted to put books on a table, night stand, or if you just don't have anymore room on your bookshelf!
 
I hope you all enjoy these D.I.Y's!
I will see you all next time!
Until then take care and God Bless!
 
Angela

Comments

Popular Posts