D.I.Y. Tueday!


Welcome back to "My D.I.Y Addiction"! I am so glad that you are here today!
I have some great ideas for you to try out! I am super excited to try these as well! I get so amped up for new do it yourself projects! So roll up your sleeves, and lets get started!

Create words with brass push pins in a foam board and frame. Quick, original, affordable art.
Create words with brass push pins in a foam board!
Supplies:
1. 1 sheet of foam board
2. Brass or silver push pins
3. A picture frame in a size you prefer
 
All you do is pick a color of foam board that you like,  you can find the foam board at your local craft store, find a saying, quote or use a single word and create that word with push pins!
 I suggest cutting the foam board down to the size of the frame you might be using before you start pinning in your word or quote.
And voila! You have a unique piece of art that your friends will buzz about for weeks!
 
Great idea!
Doily tea light holders!
Supplies:
1. Small to medium doily's
2. Balloons
3. Sugar to make sugar water
 
In a pan combine water and sugar and bring to a boil until sugar is all dissolved.
Blow up your balloon to the size you want to make your tea light holders.
Dip your doily's into the sugar water one at a time (be careful, the sugar water will be very hot. Let stand a little bit before using) and stick to your balloon.
Continue sticking your other doily's using a variegated pattern.
Let dry. After drying pop the balloon and boom!
You have an adorable tea light holder!
I think these would be perfect for Spring and Summer Weddings!
Wouldn't this give a romantic cozy feeling to a reception!
 Why didn't I think of this before I threw away a bunch of old cards. Totally gonna start making my cards into books!
Turn your old cards into a book!
I save all my cards, all together in a pile wrapped with a rubber band. Sometimes I look through them, but most of the time they just collect dust. But, I can't throw them away!
If you do the same thing, here is a wonderful idea!
Make a book out of them! This is such a great idea and when I saw it I thought, that's perfect!
All you have to do is buy a small binder and use a paper punch on your cards to create your book!
You can make different books for different occasions, such as Birthday cards, Wedding cards, Baby shower cards, Graduation, ect, ect. I think making a book out of your wedding cards would be so neat!
 
 
Well, that's all for today, I hope you all have a fantastic day!
Don't forget to like and comment!
God Bless!
Angela
 

Comments

Popular Posts