D.I.Y Saturday! St. Patricks Day Edition



Hello everyone! Welcome back to "My D.I.Y Addiction!"
I can't believe that it is March 1st already! I don't know about you, but February flew by! Which is great because it's just another month closer to Spring and Summer! People here in Michigan are going stir crazy because of the horrible weather we have been having. To date this is the worst winter my generation has seen and we are so ready for it to be over!

So with St. Patrick's Day only 17 days away, I have decided to throw a Patty's day party for my girlfriends! This will be the third party I have thrown this winter, there is something about me that loves to party plan and I think these parties have helped break up the monotony of this unbelievable winter!

Here are some idea's for your Patty's day party if you decide to plan one! Plus some really cute decorating ideas if not :) Here we go!!

13 of the Best St. Patrick's Day Decorations
For my party I am thinking about having a photo booth with props for my family and friends to get silly with! This link has a 13 of the best party ideas!
I am planning on making what is in both of these pictures! Paper mustaches for the photo booth would be so funny I think!
 
{my parties} st patricks day party - Creative Juice | @Mindy Burton Burton CREATIVE JUICE | getcreative.com
I can see this on my wall for the party! I try and go all out, so when people come into my home for the party they are blown away! And I think this would work lol
 
You will need 6 to seven rolls of crepe paper in rainbow colors of course including white for the clouds.
To remember what colors are in a rainbow, just remember the name
Roy G. Biv
R- Red
O-Orange
Y-Yellow
G- Green
B-Blue
I- Indigo
V- Violet
 
 Licorice rainbow at a St. Patrick's Day Party #stpatricksday #party
Colored twizzlers arranged on a platter to look like a rainbow! How cute!
And l love the chocolate coins at the bottom! This would be great for a children's party!
 
Halloween Punch Recipes | Everything Fresh! - Coborn's Blog
Now this is a Halloween punch, but I think it would work great for
St. Patty's Day and it sounds really good!
Bubbling Brew is what it's called, but I would rename it!
Bubbling BrewIngredients:1 cup boiling water
2 packages lime-flavored gelatin
3 cups cold water
1 1/2 quart lemon-lime soda — chilled
1/2 cup superfine sugar
water
Directions:
1. Pour 1 cup boiling water over lime gelatin in a pitcher; stir until gelatin dissolves. Stir in cold water. Add lemon-lime soda and sugar; stir well until sugar is dissolved.
2. Serve punch in glasses
 
 
Well I hope you all have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day! And that you use these ides for your very own Patty's day party!
Thank you all for visiting! God Bless!
 
Angela

Comments

Popular Posts