Alice in Wonderland Inspired Tea Party!



To break up the cabin fever we have all been feeling this winter, I decided to through a Alice in Wonderland inspired tea party! I got this idea from Pinterest when I was looking through my board named The tea party.
I started planning and it took me a couple of weeks to get everything planned and together, but before the date of my party, I asked my Mom and Sister to make a hat. I told them that they could make any kind of hat they wanted, to go wild and use their imaginations! They were very excited, but I had no idea that they would be as great as they were!
 
Here are some photo's from our tea party!


 
I made little saying to put on my table, along with playing cards and mini key charms!

 
Autumn's Hat! I laughed so hard! She made her's out of a basket!

 
Here's my hat! lol I am the Mad Hatter! I just used stuff from my own house! So much fun!

 
My Mom mad her hat out of a witches hat, but she did such a good job on it!!  I loved it :)


 
I hand made these, saw them on Pinterest and thought it would be great touch to the theme of the party!
 
 
Your table scape is very important! Go wild and use layering!
 
Drink me tags on the tea pots, just used twine to attach them.


 
We had such a good time! My Mom and Sister kept their hats a secret so when they got to my house they both put them on at the same time! lol I could have never imagined how great they where!
 
I can't wait until my next party!
I hope you guys get inspired to plan your own party! Believe me you will not be disappointed!
 
Thank you for stopping by!
Leave me your comments on what you think!
<3 Angela

Comments

Popular Posts