Project linen closet! Clean and Organize!

Lets face it, linen closets over time tend to get over loaded with impulse purchases from our past along with anything else we can stuff in there! And before you know it, our linen closet's get so full that there isn't anymore room for actual towels!
So, in trying to get more organized this winter, I have finally organized my linen closet! And even though I found this helpful article after I organized my linen closet, I still got lots of other ideas to make it even better and ideas to help organize my life!

If your currently in this dilemma visit www.foxhollowcottage.com
To get a cleaned, purged, organized linen closet space. Lots of ideas and inspiration to get you in the organizational mood!

When the winter blues hit hard, having a clean and organized home can up your spirits and give you something productive to do that you will appreciate for months to come!
Project Linen Closet; clean and organize. Ideas for #diy #closet #orginization


Angela <3

Comments

Popular Posts