D.I.Y Tuesday!!


Who's ready for D.I.Y Tuesdays!!!
I have some great do it yourself projects for you!
So, without further adieu, here we go!

 
Repurpose old candle jars to cute toiletry containers!
DIY:: Repurpose old candle jars to cute toiletry containers!
Do you have old, used candle jars hanging around your house collecting dust?
Well, instead of throwing that unusable candle away, repurpose it into a beautiful toiletry container!
I do this all the time. I LOVE Bath and Body Candles. And after they are all used up ad cleaned they make beautiful containers for many uses.
Other candle containers work to!
If you would like to find out how to make your own adorable repurposed containers, Ann at www.LifeAnnStyle.com shows you how! You will be surprised how easy it is!
 
Burlap Covered Bin made from a diaper box! Cheap! Cheap!
Burlap covered bin made from a diaper box - Cheap cheap!
I saw this and couldn't believe that I hadn't thought of this awesome idea!
Very cute, makes for great eye friendly organization and yes, very cheap!
Now you don't only have to use a diaper box, but what's great about a diaper box is that most of them have handles.
For step by step instructions on how to make this cute bin,
 
 
 
Thank you all for visiting my blog!
I would love to hear from you all!
 Let me know if you would like me to continue with D.I.Y Tuesdays!
Would love the feedback! Thanks!

<3Angela

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts