D.I.Y Tuesday!

Today I have decided that this will be the start of D.I.Y Tuesdays!!
I am BIG on D.I.Y projects! And while living in a small town with not much to do most of the time, do it yourself projects really help pass the time! Plus I am really crafty at heart. I think I get it from my Mom, she has been a crafter and do it yourselfer ever since I can remember!

I am addicted to Pinterest, which spawns my D.I.Y quirkiness. Everything can be made into something else. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!  So in light of that, I present these Do It Yourself Ideas!!

"There's a Chance This is Wine - Coffee Mug" by Amanda Smith, $18.00


I found this very cute mug on Pinterest a while back. The seller is selling this on Etsy for $18.00 dollars! Although I loved this, I could not afford it at the time. Christmas was coming very fast and still needed one more gift for my Sister and Mom. After seeing this I looked up videos and more information on where I could get a pen to make my own. I eventually found one on Amazon, ordered it, went to the dollar store and found really nice white mugs for $1.00 each, and designed my very own that they absolutely loved when they both opened them on Christmas morning! I included a Swiss Miss K-cup and a candy cane with a invite to come over to my house and have hot chocolate in there very own handmade mug! I loved this idea, and so in the end was very glad that I made them one. I also made one for myself! :)
Glue rope to your used coffee cans! Cheap, chic organizing.
 Need more organization in your life? Yeah, me too! That's why this a such cute and easy idea!
Just take a empty coffee can that you would normally throw away, and hot glue rope or twine to the outside and voila! You have a decorative storage container perfect for your bathroom's linen closet or merely for decoration! I think this would be very cute with some flowers inside!
Organize cords with paper clips
Tired of all this charging cords cluttering up your space? This is a very ingenious was to organize them and keep them in place when you are not using them! When I saw this idea I thought, duh! How easy is this! lol
 
 
Well I hoe you all find these ideas useful! Stay tuned next week for D.I.Y Tuesday!!!
 
I hope you all have a fantastic day!
 
<3 Angela



Comments

Popular Posts