Becoming a new Aunt!


After nine months of waiting, my sister has finally given birth to her first very healthy baby boy!
I am so excited to be a brand new Aunt! These last nine months seems to have gone by pretty fast, but I just could not wait for him to arrive! And after 24 hours of labor, (wheww!) Brice Thomas Silliman came into the world weighing 9lbs-8oz and 21 & 3/4s inches long! Big boy!

But, he is so beautiful, and the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
I am so happy for my sister and her hubby! They make such amazing parents, and I can't wait to see all of the things he will do for the first time.
The other day we took him to his first parade! I witnessed his first sneeze! And his first little gogos and gagas, which was the word Yep! It was so funny :)
I can't wait to see all of his first's that are to come!
 
Here are some pics fo my handsome Nephew!
 


 
Brice was sitting with me, looking like he really wanted to say something!

 
October 1st! All dressed up in his camo! lol

 
Momma's little snuggle bug!
 
Hope you all have a fantastic week! An I will see you all next time!
 
Angela <3

Comments

Popular Posts