Fall has arrived!



As most people know, I am a big fan of Fall! I love when the leafs turn colors and start there lazy decent to the ground. Watching them fall is something I love to do.
The feeling of Fall is something that I look forward to every year, the warm cozy feeling you get, the smells, carving pumpkins, decorating and of course Halloween! One of my favorite holidays!

 
And this year we have a new addition to our family! My sister gave birth to my very handsome nephew on September 24th! He is so adorable and we are all excited to expierance all the things to come. Like his first Halloween next month! I am very excited to share that with him and all the years to come.
 
 
My family has never gotten that excited over Halloween like I do. To them it's sort of just another holiday, It's hard because I love to decorate and go all out for it! But when you don't really have anyone preticipating with you it sucks lol

But, I do it anyway. Mostly for myself, and this year I am really trying to get them in the mood to celebrate this great holiday! :)

Hopefully my nephew will join me in this great celebration later on in life! lol Then I will have someone on my side lol

I hope you all are doing well and enjoying this Fall season. I love you all and I will talk to you all later! Bye!

<3 Angela
 

Comments

Popular Posts