Housesitting....Awkward???


Hey Bloggers!

Question: Have any of you who are reading this, house sit for anyone before?
I have been asked for the next two weeks to house sit for some friends of the family who are going on vacation.
I have been asked to feed the animals, that are sooo cute,  and just take care of the house. With permission to use there computer (thank you to them I am able to write this post :)) eat thier food, watch there T.V., and even stay here until they get back.

I have never house sit before, but I can tell you it's a little wierd, being alone in a place that you would not normaly be in.
 Knowing I have to come into thier home and kind of break that line of privacy that we all know is there.

I do feel honored that they trust me enough to ask me to do this for them, and I will do it to the best of my ability! lol

So there you go, another glimse into the wonderful life of Angela! lol

I hope you all have a fantastic week and I will see you next time!
Until then Take care and God Bless!!!

Love,
Angela



















.

But I am doing by best to do as they have asked of me

Comments

Popular Posts