Wow, it has been awhile!


Hello Everyone!
I want to apologize, I know, I know... I haven't been paying attention to my blog as much as I should.
I have been so super busy!
But I am ready and willing to get back into the swing of things!

Christmas was a blur, and even now, two months later it seems weird that we are into February already! 3 Day until Valentines Day!
Time passes way to quickly.

So quickly in fact that my trip to Chicago is in 18 days!  I am so super excited! Chicago is one of my favorite places to go! If you haven't been...Go! There are so many beautiful things to see, and experience! 

This trip is long over due, so I am totally ready to pack my bags and leave Michigan for a few days!

Last night we just got dumped on with snow! We Michiganians have had a easy and stress free winter so far, but all good things have to come to an end, and last night it did. Even shutting down highways and making it impossible to drive.( 
I was hoping we could squeak by, but no such luck, lol
So now its a white wonderland, perfect for sledding! lol
(That's my glass half full side of it lol)

Well, no matter who you are or where you are, I hope your glass is half full!!  Have a fantastic day, and God Bless!


Angela<3

Comments

Sparkling Mimi said…
Hello Angela, I know I haven't been writing on my blog. I had all good intentions of coming back but it was just too hard to find the time. However, I've been thinking about writing again. I don't want to say I will and then not do it again so I have to be sure I can dedicate the time. I'll keep checking on your blog though to keep up to date with you. It's so nice to hear from you again. I hope you have a wonderful time in Chicago. I've never been there, other than a layover at O'Hare, but I hope to visit one day. We've had a pretty mild winter here in Western Mass too. I hope it stays that way too. I'm ready for spring and really don't want to have to deal with snow. :)
Sparkling Mimi said…
Just thought I'd let you know that I'm back on my blog. I'll be blogging about my weight loss journey among other things.I hope you'll check in with me.

Popular Posts