Merry Christmas Everyone!

With two weeks until Christmas, I was going to wait to put my yearly Christmas post on my blog, but this year Christmas can not come fast enough, I am completly into the Christmas spirit! This year I am even having my own Christmas party! I am super excited for that!

Getting all the preperations ready, decorating,  and deciding what to cook for my guests can be a feat! But I am totally up for the challenge!

So I thought why not come and get some tips and or ideas from my wonderful followers to make this party even better!!
Any cooking or decorating idea or tip would be so great! I am always looking for a DIY idea, so please share!!

Okay back to my Christmas post... this year while making out my Christmas cards, I decided to add a little inspirational quote to really bring that wonderful Holiday spirit home! This is what quote I chose!

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.  He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy.  Alas! how dreary would be the world if there were no Santa Claus!  It would be as dreary as if there were no Virginias.  There would be no child-like faith then, no poetry, no romance to make tolerable this existence.  We should have no enjoyment, except in sense and sight.  The eternal light with which childhood fills the world would be extinguished.
Not believe in Santa Claus!  You might as well not believe in fairies! 


I have always loved this story, it brings joy and happiness into my heart!
This story is the Spirit of Christmas, believing in people, giving, and peace towards man kind. I wish there was more of that in the world!

Give a little this Christmas, and the whole year through!

I hope you all have the best Christmas ever!!
Love, Peace, and Joy to you and your family!

Take care and God Bless!

Love,
Angela




Comments

Popular Posts