What do you do when life gives you Lemon Cookies?

Niche Foods Lemon Cookies are scrumptious!






During my trip to the grocery store, I stumbled upon these very delightful biscuit cookies!

I have always been a sucker for lemon flavored food, and when I saw these I had to try them,
Niche Foods proudly brinks back an old time favorite!
 There cool, crisp and deliciously rolled in powdered sugar and also contain
Og Trans Fat!

The lemon flavor is so rich, but not so overpowering as I've found in other Lemon flavored foods.
And there light and crunchy texture goes wonderful with a hot cup of tea!

So slow down and grab a box of Niche Foods Lemon Cookies!

An original old time favorite is here to stay!

If you can't find them in your area, go to there website, they offer delivery!


Luv and Take care everyone!!
luv,

Angela

 




Comments

Popular Posts