Is your Color Barefoot in Barcelona?


O.P.I Nail Lacquer


I have always been into nail polish. Trying out different kinds and different shades.
One of my favorite things to do in my spare time is my nails. I find it very relaxing to sit and paint my nails, or give myself a manicure.

And for those of you who enjoy this same thing, know that the right nail polish does make the difference.                                  
The way is glides on, drys and doesn't chip is a big deal!

Thats why O.P.I is one of my favorite brands, it goes on smooth, drys well and outlasts most competitors.

You would not believe how many colors they have to choose from!
My recent color of choice is Moroccen Melon!  Its a pinky coral that I have fallen in love with!
But it's easy to love all the colors they offer!


If you go to O.P.I's facebook page, you will see a icon that says What Color R U?  It lets you calculate which color is best for you!Type in your Name, Birthday month, and favorite accessory and right there it calculates your color! 
Its fun and easy!
My color was Barefoot in Barcelona!
A wonderful light cocoa brown.

And don't forget to try it on your friends and family!  I calculated my Sister and my Mom to find out there color! Also if you like what you see, buying it right there on the spot is so easy to do!

If painting your nails is your thing, O.P.I is a great way to go!

Thanks everyone!
Take care!
Luv,

Angela

Comments

Popular Posts