Okay, where did July go?

Well finally I can relax... My sisters wedding was a week ago today, July 30, and I don't think I have ever been so busy, all of us running around like crazy people, lol I barely had time for my pets
 let alone cleaning my house..lol But its funny cause, through all the
kaos and the Bridezilla moments! (Those were'nt pretty)pretty)
Its easy to loose track of how much time goes by, I barely remember the month of July :)
We made all the centerpieces and all the favors, our favors where small bags of carmel corn with labels of the Bride and Grooms name on them.
And by the way, we make some of the best carmel corn around!

We also made jelly. We bought small jelly jars online and made our own Grape Jelly! It turned out so good, and everyone loved it.
We put one on everybodys place setting, they also had a label with the Bride and Grooms name on it, along with the date of the wedding and a little saying,
Spread the love!


And I didn't get a picture of it, but we also put labels on bottles of water for everyone to have, they where so cute I wish I would have gotten a pic of them.

Now if you would like to see pictures of the Bride and Groom?
There on my other blog at
Take a look at my beautiful sister and my new Brother in law!

So although it took a lot of work, I wouldn't have missed it for the world, everything turned out beautiful.
Even though the only bad part of being the Maid of Honor is giving a speech, which is not one of my strong points, and I wish it could have went better, I'm glad I got through that as well lol :D

Okay time to relax and enjoy!
Take care of everyone!
God Bless

luv




 having some place to go to get this or that.
But now being able to stop and relax, even watch some T.V., it makes you realize that life passes way to fast, and if your life is kaotic and your not










 slowing down to realize what beauty this world holds, your missing out

Comments

Sparkling Mimi said…
Hello Angela...I'm glad you can finally relax. Weddings are a lot of work but it's worth it in the end when you see how happy the newly married couple is. Congratulations to your sister and her new husband. May they find as much love and happiness and me and my sweet husband.

P.S...I'm back to blogging again. I hope you stop by and say hello. :)

Hugs...Mimi

Popular Posts