Happiness, just a handbag away!

Okay, some would say I'm addicted to handbags, and your probably right, but if something makes you happy, how can you deny that person that happieness? lol  I sure don't deny myself the happiness of buying a purse here and there! So why shouldn't I tell you about some of the best purses around? Right!


Now JC Penneys is one of the best places to go for me, just because they are always having sales and have some of the cutest purses!! And you can always find something that fits you and your budget.
Recently I stubbled upon the cutest Satchel.

St. Johns Bay Alexis Leather Satchel



As you can see this bag comes in a veriety of colors.
The other colors which are not shown are chocolate brown (almost like a camel)  and my favorite, this lucsious plum purple which I just love! You can see all the colors on http://www.jcp.com/ or to Google & Bing.com

The reason I love this bag so much is because of the room it has, St. Johns Bay does a great job on organization.

Interior~
Cell Phone Pocket
Larger side pocket
Interior Slide Zip pocket
The whole interior of the bag is huge! You have so much space, plus the material inside is light colored, so in low light you can find what your looking for.

Exterior~
Top zip closure
6" Handles
Optional Shoulder Stap
And silver hardware on both sides of the bag
The ouside has a great feel, very soft leather. The whole bag is flexable and easy to carry.

This bag is currently on sale for $39.99  Org. $70.00 And I think thats a great deal!


In the end, its cute, its sassy, and great for all occasions! Hope you like it as much as I do!

Take Care Everyone!
Luv

~Angela~

Comments

Sparkling Mimi said…
I just bought a couple of new bags myself. I like handbags too but never buy any for myself. I realized a few weeks ago that I'd been using the same bag for (I hate to say it) over 12 years. I know...bad right??? So I figured I was due to get a couple of new bags. I ordered mine online but I'll be sure to check out Penny's the next time I'm there. Take Care...Mimi

Popular Posts