Fall.... its so tricky, tricky, tricky!!

Wow, Fall is upon us and its coming quick! The days are getting shorter and the tempreture is dropping!
(Nooooooooooooooooo!!!) I don't want summer to leave!
Living in Michigan, are summers are so very precious, everyday of summer we are so thankfull for the warmth of that wonderful sun! lol

Its funny because I was just saying the other day, I think Fall sort of tricks you, it kind of luls you in with the excitement of leafs changing color, Halloween! (which I really get excited for!) and with the Birthdays of my Sister and Me, the feeling of Fall is something I really enjoy,  It gives you the feeling of wanting to sit with a warm blanket, a cup of tea and a great book! I just wish that after Fall we went back to summer again :)

Its hard to deny the arrival of Fall, I just hope this winter is kind to us :)

Everyone Take Care and God Bless!
Luv,

Angela

Comments

Sparkling Mimi said…
I love the fall too. It's my absolutel favorite time of year. The bridge between summer and winter and the start of the holiday season. I look forward to it every year.

Popular Posts