Liz Claiborne Handbags!

This Bag is by far one of my favorites!

I love this bag, I just recently bought the cutest bag by
Liz Claiborn and have no complaints.
It has so much storage that there is a place for everything, 
incuding a spot for 2 pens or a lip gloss.
I love the way it looks and the way it hangs off your arm,
I am a huge fan of her work, and I have to say
Liz Claiborne has done it again!

Liz Claiborne® 'Bright Idea' Mini Satchel

It comes in a variety of colors.
The texture is so soft and what I really loved about it is the handles, there soft to the touch, and don't scrap your arms.
Also on both sides of the purse there is full size pockets.
If your looking for a dependable, cute, summer purse?
I recommend this one! And currently on sale!

So make your way to JC Pennys and pick yourself up one!

Take care everyone!


Comments

Popular Posts