Boy am I a girl on the run! Every day brings a new project! If its not wedding stuff its reroofing my parents house...yep you heard me, reroofing my parents house!  My Dad is doing it himself and he needs help so in the midst of everything we have to stop and help because one part of it needs to be rebuilt! And it is getting frustrating with all the extra work!
I
But like I say all in all things seem to be moving slowly but surely. And have planned to take a  vacation after all this camotion is done with! lol
I think another Chicago trip is in the cards! And I am so excited! As you know we went last fall and enjoyed it so much we have decided to go again! A little vacation to relax and rejuvinate! I think its just what the docter ordered.

But for now I am beat! And its time to end my day and this post!
Tune in tomarrow for another post from me the busy bee! lol

God Bless and Take care of each other!



Comments

Popular Posts