Sorry to all my followers (if any) that I have not posted in quite a while, this is due to lak of life to talk about, not much has been happening in the world of Me,..  the only big thing and what everyone is talking about,  is the snow storm that has arrived and dumped over a foot of snow all around us making it extremly difficult to even leave the house.
And even though I live in an apartment complex and our maintanence man snow blowed us out around 10:00 a.m., I have not left the house which means it's pretty lonely in Angie Land.
I hope for a brighter day tomarrow!
Take care,
Angela

Comments

Sparkling Mimi said…
Hello Angela...I'm happy to see you posting...We have a lot of snow here in the New England as well. It's making for a very long winter. But they say the ground hog didn't see his shadow so we'll have an early spring...Here's hoping that this old wives tale is accurate this year!
I am so gald to hear from you! I know this snow can be beautiful and depressing at the same time! I hope you are right about having an early spring! Hope you are well!
Take care,
angela

Popular Posts