Apartment or Prison?

Wow, living in an apartment complex can be hard, to tell the truth I have lived in the same apartment for about 7 years and I am praying for the day when I can excape to a land I can call my own.
It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the people that are living around me, to start off I live in a single level/ground apartment with people on both sides of me. Now through out the years I have had about 10 different  people move in and out on both sides of my apartment. Some good (and quiet), some extremly bad and (extremly loud!) Right now it's split up into both catagories. One side there is an older lady that I don't hear from very often, all though she does have her quarks, and the other side there is a younger woman who lives there by herself with her young daughter.

When they first moved in I thought, (Great, somone who will be quiet, nice an maybe someone I could get to know. Boy was I wrong lol) Not long after they moved in I noticed this man starting to come to her apartment at different times of the day, I figured oh okay, probably her boyfriend or something, then more people started to come, until there is a bunch of people going back and forth, slaming doors, playing very loud rap music ( so loud in fact that I have to turn my T.V. up!), having parties, talking outside on there cell phones which happens to be right outside my kitchen window, so I can hear every word, which believe me is nothing you want to hear and the whole shabang!

I guess I shouldn't complain, I have had worse but when I signed that lease agreement, I didn't know it would be life with no parol in sight!

Pray for me!
Take care
Angela

Comments

Sparkling Mimi said…
Hello Angela...I know how hard it is to deal with inconsiderate neighbors. I lived in an aparment for many years before buying my house and although most of the people who lived near me were wonderful, I had a few who were very noisy and didn't seem to care about anyone but themselves. I hope you neighbor decides to move soon so you can have a little peace.
Take Care,
Mimi

Popular Posts